Men, do you like dyed hair?

I have black hair and at certain times I think it suits me. But sometimes I just think its a bit too harsh? I want to dye it a dark brown color. Is dyed hair a yay or nay? If the girl pulled it off would you still think of it as a turn off that her hair was dyed?

• Yay, if she can pull it off.
  • Nay, it's unnatural neither way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to betray my gender here...I prefer natural...but my wife dyes her pretty brown hair black...nobody knows why...even her family...but when I met her she offered to grow her hair out so I could see it...and I liked it...why wouldn't I...pretty brown hair? But after awhile she asked if she could re-dye it black...I looked at her and realized that, for whatever reason, it was more important to her to dye it black then it was to me to have it brown...so...it has been black ever since..I think if you ask males we will say "no" but actually males are a lot more tolerant of a female and her hair than we are of say...makeup...if it is important to you (and no I don't understand it) then go ahead and do it and I think you will find that most males accept it...now...if you want to fight about wearing makeup or why you think you have to shave your pubes...I will be more than happy to oblige you...(:

What Guys Said 9

• If you like dying it, go for it, it's your hair. I'd only be annoyed if she kept changing/dying it all the time.

• Only if she can pull it off.

No girl with dark hair can pull off blonded hair though. It just looks so bad.

• Actually I don't want her to pull my hair off. If it's dyed, if it died, or if it's still alive.

Getting more grey every day.

• I prefer natural hair.

• lol Women like it, men don't. Shocking surprise... wait no.. obvious. Women do a lot of "beauty" stuff that we men don't like.

• i am a fan of natural hair color whatever it is.

• I don't mind but I prefer natural as the hair is usually smoother and nicer to touch.

• no

• It's OK but prefer natural.

What Girls Said 3

• guys in the real world don't see girls they find attractive and feel turned off that she had the nerve to dye it. that's part of being a woman, many like to change their looks.

• i'm a girl, but if they look good with it then I think it's fine. my hair is red (i'm originally a brunette, but my hair color is like ariel's from the little mermaid) and I think I can pull it off. if I had blond hair, I'd look terrible. but if they look good with their natural hair color, that's fine, too.

• My hair is dark but I feel bored and want to dye it a dark brown color too..As long it looks nice, I think it's ok.