How do you get curly Roman hair naturaly?

How do you get curly Roman hair naturaly? I have strait short hair but I'm Italian and I want to embrace that part of me because I think its my better side but I hate that my hair is strait I want the the nice roman curls like my Grandpa Strona had. Id prefer quick which is what I mean by natural simply because I don't have the time.

Ok I'm sorry I should have been more clear I mean by naturally like is the a diet or some kind of wash or something that would work like eating a certan fruit but I don't have time for extensive treatments. My bad

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? Who's that? If you give me a pic I can tell you what products may work. But naturally without using a product? Not possible.

• No, there's no foods or diets to make your hair naturally curly and beautiful. Otherwise everyone would be consuming those foods. You have to style it that way yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• there isn't anything you can eat or ingest that will make your hair grow curly if it natural grows straight. that's just the structure of your hair. you can get a curly perm or use styling tools

• No there is no magic fruit lol. It's called a perm

• You can real make your hair magically curly. Just like I couldn't make mine tame from all the frizz. I know that sounds harsh but its the truth.

You have a lot of protein in your hair that makes you hair straight. What happens to curly hair is that there isn't enough protein reaching your hair to give it enough nutrients.

• its genetic. you can always curl your hair, though

What Guys Said 1