How do you get curly Roman hair naturaly?

How do you get curly Roman hair naturaly? I have strait short hair but I'm Italian and I want to embrace that part of me because I think its my better side but I hate that my hair is strait I want the the nice roman curls like my Grandpa Strona had. Id prefer quick which is what I mean by natural simply because I don't have the time.

Updates:
Ok I'm sorry I should have been more clear I mean by naturally like is the a diet or some kind of wash or something that would work like eating a certan fruit but I don't have time for extensive treatments. My bad

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? Who's that? If you give me a pic I can tell you what products may work. But naturally without using a product? Not possible.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, there's no foods or diets to make your hair naturally curly and beautiful. Otherwise everyone would be consuming those foods. You have to style it that way yourself.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• there isn't anything you can eat or ingest that will make your hair grow curly if it natural grows straight. that's just the structure of your hair. you can get a curly perm or use styling tools

0|0
    0|0
  • No there is no magic fruit lol. It's called a perm

0|0
    0|0
  • You can real make your hair magically curly. Just like I couldn't make mine tame from all the frizz. I know that sounds harsh but its the truth.

You have a lot of protein in your hair that makes you hair straight. What happens to curly hair is that there isn't enough protein reaching your hair to give it enough nutrients.

0|0
    0|0
  • its genetic. you can always curl your hair, though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1