Do guys care about a bit of arm fat on a lady they Like?

i had a child about one year and a half ago.. I love the way my body is now, all nice and curvy. The only weight I'm having trouble losing is around my damn arms.. am I being way too self conscious? or is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think all girls are self conscious, we pick ourselves and each other apart about things most guys never even notice.

Most of the girls I see are way to pretty to be with the guys they are with anyway and they still find small things like a little arm fat or a stretch mark to beat themselves up over, don't do that to yourself, from your icon you look pretty to me and I'd say please don't be one of those girls

What Guys Said 3

• Is your guy having a problem with it? If not, no worries.

• i don't know.. he hasn't mentioned it

• well, its not like we've been hanging out for long enough to have a bedtime.. he's not the father of my child either.. so, I've got no game when it comes to all of this anymore.

• sorry about that. what game are you missing? The guy is with you even though not the father in this deal. everything working like it should when together?

• I think you are being a bit too self conscious but then again I love curvy women. :) I don't mind stretch marks or saggy boobs. I like her round belly too. :)

• I could trim them fat arms up right quick so it ain't no problem.

What Girls Said 0