Why do guys think girls look cute (or even sexy) when they're wearing sweats, no makeup, and have their hair up?

i always hear this and wonder why? guys, do you find this to be true? like some guys have even told me they look hotter than girls who have gotten all dressed up and ready to go out!

Most Helpful Guy

• While most of us guy can certainly appreciate all the work and effort that goes into making yourselves up for us, and we like that, on appropriate occasions, you can do that and look great, we also appreciate your NATURAL beauty, and we LIKE it when you can feel comfortable enough around us to just be yourself, without hiding behind fancy clothes and makeup.

Realize that you girls put FAR more pressure on each other to dress up, wear makeup, have your hair done, etc. than guys ever do. We don't care that much about that stuff because we're trying to get at the REAL girl underneath all that.

What Guys Said 11

• Because they are showing themselves, not an altered version.

• It's just because for the guy, he sincerely likes her, this specific girl is attractive regardless of what she wears. I've felt this before, and it's completely true.

• Because it's where a girl is just trying to be relaxed. It's not this superficial glam poster child. We find it sexy because your comfortable, your face is in it's full element there's nothing hiding it.

Men are all about substance, the rest is just frills that get in the way.

• Because some guys--myself included--completely ignore clothing and makeup when deciding how hot a girl is. It may matter for her, but it doesn't for me.

• Cause you see the real beauty of the girl, and its more personal. I guess it reminds us of when were at home with a girl and she is just being herself not feeling the need to show off for others.

• because we usually only get to see you this way when you open up to us. That means you are comfortable with me. that is hot. makes me want to... never mind.. better stop.

• Girls who are happy with their natural appearances are beautiful, cute, sexy, etc. - all of the above. Yes. No amount of makeup could make a woman seem more genuinely attractive than when she's just herself.

A girl who knows how to relax and be comfortable is sexy.

In a more situational way, a girl who knows how to relax and be comfortable around ME is sexy and cute.

• Because you are? Yes I agree with this...but I almost did not answer because crazy females will NOT believe us when we say it...and I am tired of arguing with ignoramuses who claim I don't know what I am talking about it...even though I could be their father or even grandfather..):

• its true.

• They are hotter that way but media works its poison and girls convince each other that it can't be true. So nice to see them without makeup.

• It shows they're confident enough not to give a crap sometimes. Seeing a woman natural is also a real turn on sometimes. Sweat pants usually show the shape of a girl's butt well and when I watch a girl's butt move as she walks...well it is very arousing. It can also be extremely hot when a girl dresses up her best but sometimes if she looks too perfect it makes her seem like all she cares about is superficial stuff and would be a high maintenance girl that expects way too much from her guy also. After all none of us are perfect.

What Girls Said 0