Ok, is EVERY attractive girl a freaking trick?

Seriously, every girl I've been out with in the past YEAR has played all kinds of stupid games.

Setting up dates and confirming that day, then canceling 5 minutes before or acting like we didn't really make the plans

Thinking I'll believe that your cat ate your favorite top or some other ridiculous excuse.

Come on. Come on. This kinda crap is making me lose all ethics when it comes to relationships and women in general... The sad thing is... That gets me better results.

Girls, this is stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just happen to be meeting some awful girls.But ALL girls are definitely not like this.Sometimes people date a slew of people before they meet a gem.And when they meet that gem,they will appreciate him or her more because they know what else is out there. :)

• So you're saying to keep giving everyone a chance and hoping for that one in a 1000000 to not be s bitch, instead of losing all faith in women in general. Sounds like work buti guess it could be worth it

• Yes,im saying keep trying.Hell...i had to do it too.And it feels terrible at times because you wonder how or why people do some of the things they do.After dating a bunch of awful guys and practically swearing of dating,i ended up meeting someone of great quality.But I also know that if I decided to no longer put mysellf out there,then I would have lessened my chances you know?All you can do is keep trying and learning.:)

• And thanks for BA. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't do that, I'm dependable :) You just gotta look for the pretty ones who make you laugh and she's probably a keeper. But if she doesn't like Star Wars or Lord of The Rings, drop her. (Probably..)

• Ook, here goes the thing,they play the same "games" because they try tO use the typical flirting tricks...and because they depend to much on their friends which most of the time their advice would be "cancell before""do as if tou don't care""change your mood constantly""dont chase him,let him chase tou"and blablabla,so no, not all hot chicks are like that ;)

• That's awful. I hate when women come on way too strong, like ready to get married after the first date, but this is taking it wayyyyyy out to the other end of the spectrum. Why not just be normal and be somewhere in between clingy nutcase and cold-hearted trick bitch? Both will guarantee that I will delete your number.

What Guys Said 2

• Not every girl. Just too bad you met some flaky ones.

• DO WHAT WORKS, forget about some ideal view of the world and do what gets you results, you will be far better off, also date women from over seas, they are a lot different