Guys, which girl's style do you prefer?

A pretty girl that's 5'8. She has a nice voice. She does wear some eye makeup but not too over-bearing. She is intelligent with a nice personality.

OR

A girl with an absolutely beautiful face. The prettiest person you'll meet probably. She is 5'1 but her voice isn't that great (kind of rough/deep but also kind of child-like). She does also wear some eye makeup and not too overbearing. She is intelligent with an nice personality.

Haha. I'll admit, I am the first one. Reason I asked is because the second girl would probably get all the guys. She is so very stunning. Her face is like breathtaking. The most beautiful face I've seen in my life. She's got these gorgeous huge eyes that look amazing and a perfectly straight nose. Plus pretty much full lips and brown hair that goes to mid-waist. Her skin's also practically perfect. It's pale and there's no flaws at all.

So yeah. You should be able to see why I am insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't sound all that different other than the height and the voice. It could go either way. If the shorter girl was just that much more stunning, I might forgive the voice. Slight edge to the short one only because she sounds really cute, but the tall one might be worth it too.

• Update: If you compare yourself to someone who is VERY beautiful, you'll always feel lacking. The point is to be happy in your own skin, which is someone who is beautiful in her own right. Being taller at your age can be tough, as boys generally haven't always hit their growth spurts yet. As you get older, you'll get more attention. :)

• You're welcome and thanks for the best answer. Be your friendly, happy self and in due time, you'll be approached by boys.

• Seeing you're the wise man you are, can you please help me with one more question? link

What Guys Said 8

• You women have some of the weirdest insecurities.

• Either girl is good. Seems like only height and voice are different and those two variables don't matter much to me

• I don't know. Let me meet them. There is not rule. Not one that could be written in less than a book.

• The taller girl has a better voice clearly but you didn't say how she looked. Based on that I'd take the shorter girl because of the beauty. Everything else seems to be equal.

• I said that she was pretty/above average. She looks exotic. The second girl is prettier because she is practically flawless. She has all the ideal features a girl would want.

• And height doesn't matter. I'd probably prefer 5' 8" over 5' 1"

• I find women are terrible at telling if a girl is attractive or not. Also if your amazingly beautiful I think that can scare a lot of guys off because they don't think she would be satisfied.

• Undecided...I'd need to know about each girl's interests, her personal values, her life's goals, and so on. I'd also need to meet each one in real life. Intangibles make up 99% of my attraction to a girl and over 3/4 of my initial attraction. I know you asked this a year ago, but I thought I'd add my two cents.

• Yeah I know. Just realized how inspecific I was. And that there's so much more to attraction than what I mentioned haha.

• Too be honest, I don't care about more than half the qualities listed here. As long as she's intelligent and has a nice personality, then I'm all set. So both girls it is!

• They both seem to be pretty good picks to me. I would pick whoever I get along better with but if I had to pick just from that it would be the shorter one

• First girl, I rather have a pretty girl with a nice voice, then a stunning girl with a voice I hate.

What Girls Said 0