Guys, when do you get a haircut?

i don't get a haircut very often, since I decide for myself when I'd want one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every month.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 31

• I usually have longish hair, like my profile picture. So I usually only cut it once or twice a year. Once it starts creeping past my nose then I know its time to cut it.

• Whenever the wind starts moving around my hair, I know it's time to cut it back down. I don't like dealing with a lot of hair

• 3-4 weeks

• like once every 3-4 months.

• once a month

• 1-2 months.

• 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep your fade from getting shaggy. Stay clean cut bro.

• Every 2 weeks. Gotta stay fresh.

• It depends. Usually I keep it pretty short and get it cut once every other month, but right now it is longer than three inches and I don't plan on cutting it until I get in shape or once it warms up.

• I let it grow until it gets horribly inconvenient, or until I want to change the color or I am half roots or someone I like tells me to cut it.

• You mean "How often". Once every 3 weeks.

• Whenever I feel like a rabid dog, with all that hair. I usually keep it at a #3 or a bit above, I used to do bald, well not completely just a #1.bare in mind I used to have long hair that went down to my shoulders.

• At the start of every month. My hair just becomes difficult to style and looks a mess.

• Every one and half to two weeks.

My hair grows out fast, which is inconvenient when you have a military cut. Luckily I only pay $5.00 for my haircuts. $3.00 on some days. ;)

• Whenever it gets to be too long to be a hassle to style. At the start of every summer I usually do the ole buzz cut and then let it grow out from there for a while

• I cut my own hair 'cause I'm either very awesome or very retarded like that.

• generally once a month

• Once a month.

• Well I've decided to keep my hair short from now on so I get my haircut about every 2-3 weeks now because my hair grows super quick.

• when it gets to long to maintain, it's getting close to the time for another one

• about every 3 months

• Like, once a week.

• Every 4 four weeks or so.

• About every 3 weeks or so.

• About once every 3 months.

I have long hair.

• Every 2-3 months usually. Once it gets to the point where it gets hard to deal with.

• Every 3 months.

• When my my sh*t is f***ed up.

• I stopped about 5 months ago now.

• every 2-3 weeks,

I cut them to like one inch and by then they're 3-4 inches :/ grows too fast.

• More from Guys
    1