Do boobs, thighs or butt that jiggle make guys think the girl is fat?

or not in shape?I always try not to make it jiggle, but when I run or jump its impossible...and when I walk fast or in my heels my boobs also jiggle a little :(are there any guys who don't mind that or do you all think it's gross?

the rest of my body is normal/ skinny. (flat stomach, small waist, normal arms and fingers lol etc )

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Boobs are meant to move, their not a muscle, so I would be surprised if they didnt, but a wobbly a$$ is a cue to tone, x

What Guys Said 19

• If boobs don't jiggle there is something wrong with them. I would like a girl to be in decent shape, but I don't exclude all girls who aren't fitness models.

• I'm not opposed to watching a girl do jumping jacks... Wow that sounds creepy.

• I guess there are some that like jiggling.

• honestly , your just feeling insecure and its far from reality. your SKINNY, any type of jiggle would be so insignificant... you need a guy who makes you feel good and desires you, and you need to stop stressing yourself out over something so irrational

• Awww

• I don't care if she jiggles as long as she's healthy.

• Also cute :)

• I personaly don't mind it, It doesn't bother me at all. people that do let it bother them are shallow and you shouldn't pay any attentin to them.

• no it looks more like they were dancing to the beat of my heart...

• Haha :)

• omg. best answer plz.

• If there is celulite yes. some fat is healthy, but not alot. like anything more than say 15% BMI.

• P.S I'm going to hope you get that I'm kidding. :)

• fair enough.

• lol. A healthy amount of body fat for a girl is around %19

• im assuming that's you in your profile pic and you are defiantly not fat, you have the perfect body in my opinion

• no problems, that's what I am here for.

• Im glad you took the time to answer :)

• its not kissing up when you are giving your perspective on how someone looks, she never asked us to look at her picture, but we took the initiative to go above and beyond what she asked and took a look at her picture to give a honest answer.

• Show Older
  • You aren't fat at all. Tbh I'd date you :) I don't think anything other than face fat or stomach fat makes them look fat

• And why are you worried about stuff jiggling? Most guys think that's hot

• Really? That'd be cool, because I never gain weight around the stomach area.

• i don't mind it all I think it makes you really sexy and I like girls that are normal/skinny,flat stomach,small waist,normal arms and legs and I don't have a problem with that at all and I like your profile picture you are really cute and beautiful

• Question asker- you never look like a frankenstein monster and I do not know what you mean by fit but I think jiggling is completely normal and I think you are very beautiful and whoever says there is something wrong with that about jiggling ignore them don't change the way you are you are perfect

• Guys play you p to women so much here. I think they forget it's not a dating site sometimes

• How can you say that when you've never seen my face? Lol maybe I look like the frankenstein monster :P anyway...so the jiggling won't make you think she's not fit?

• Show Older
  • Yes, jiggling behinds make us think you are flabby. We don't think its gross unless girls insist on wearing tight clothes that show the jiggle whenever she moves! There are plenty of girls who do that.

• ok thanks for your honesty!

• I'm one of the few honest guys here, most will dodge this question and claim they think it's sexy, a lot of guys here behave as if they were on a dating site. What I think is sad is these guys playing up to you and this isn't even a dating site...

• Too bad :( that's exactly what I feared guys think...

• Slightly jiggly bits are kinda sexy if the girl has a decent body shape. Jiggly boobs are HELLA sexy.

• if that's you in your profile picture you have a really nice body. I think its kinda hot when a girls boobs bounce when they run and stuff :)

• No to your question and no you're not fat.

• Is this a serious question? Men absolutely love it when certain parts of the female anatomy jiggle... and no, it does NOT mean we think you're fat! lol

• If that's you there in your pic, you look really good... and if you look really good, nothing is sexier than jiggly boobies and a jiggly booty, lol. You have nothing to worry about.

• Strange...it always reminds me of fat and then I think wow she probably doesn't do any sports at all. Although she has a good body..

• It's supposed to jiggle.

• Why? Don't you want girls to be fit? Jiggling means there's fat right?

• Nope. It's actually nice to see them jiggle, I think.

• Jiggling is good I like a squishy booty better then a muscle but .

• Unless you are solid muscle as is the case in a girl who is an athlete a little bit is expected.

• Ass and breasts always have fat in them That's what makes them squishy and jiggly. Guys like that.

• Did you ever see the Man Show on Comedy Central. At the end of every show they had girls jumping on trampolines. Why you ask? To see girls boobs jiggle. =P It works hun, don't sweat it. Thanks for the compliment. =)

• and I like your screen name lol :P

• my boobs aren't big, but they still jiggle :-/

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• are you insane? your boobs are meant to jiggle seeing as they are mainly fat, your ass is meant to bounce/ jiggle a bit when you walk and it is impossible to have thighs that don't jiggle/ move at all (unless you have no muscle or fat). If a girl looks flabby/chubby/ fat overall people will think she is in bad shape not just if her thighs jiggle a little.

• Hmm I hope guys think like that too

• if that's you in that picture then I would love to have your body. I think you know you're hot

• Yea that's what people assume. But believe it or not, I'm not like that. Id love to be that self-confident tbh.