Do boobs, thighs or butt that jiggle make guys think the girl is fat?

or not in shape?

I always try not to make it jiggle, but when I run or jump its impossible...and when I walk fast or in my heels my boobs also jiggle a little :(

are there any guys who don't mind that or do you all think it's gross?

the rest of my body is normal/ skinny. (flat stomach, small waist, normal arms and fingers lol etc )

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs are meant to move, their not a muscle, so I would be surprised if they didnt, but a wobbly a$$ is a cue to tone, x

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, jiggling behinds make us think you are flabby. We don't think its gross unless girls insist on wearing tight clothes that show the jiggle whenever she moves! There are plenty of girls who do that.

• Too bad :( that's exactly what I feared guys think...

• I'm one of the few honest guys here, most will dodge this question and claim they think it's sexy, a lot of guys here behave as if they were on a dating site. What I think is sad is these guys playing up to you and this isn't even a dating site...

• ok thanks for your honesty!

• No to your question and no you're not fat.

• Unless you are solid muscle as is the case in a girl who is an athlete a little bit is expected.

• im assuming that's you in your profile pic and you are defiantly not fat, you have the perfect body in my opinion

• Aww...well the thing is my stuff still jighles when I walk in heels or run :(

• Im glad you took the time to answer :)

• no problems, that's what I am here for.

• Slightly jiggly bits are kinda sexy if the girl has a decent body shape. Jiggly boobs are HELLA sexy.

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 2

• are you insane? your boobs are meant to jiggle seeing as they are mainly fat, your ass is meant to bounce/ jiggle a bit when you walk and it is impossible to have thighs that don't jiggle/ move at all (unless you have no muscle or fat). If a girl looks flabby/chubby/ fat overall people will think she is in bad shape not just if her thighs jiggle a little.

• Hmm I hope guys think like that too

• if that's you in that picture then I would love to have your body. I think you know you're hot

• Yea that's what people assume. But believe it or not, I'm not like that. Id love to be that self-confident tbh.