Are "Pretty Boys" sexually exciting/arousing to women?

I'm not saying that I'm a pretty boy or anything, but because of my interest in fashion and my own appearance I've started to wonder fi that detracts from my my raw masculinity. I understand that I'm playing with gender roles and wonder if the majority of girls are turned off by such men sexually speaking

What Girls Said 2

• As long as he looks and acts like a man then its cool.

There is no shame with getting in touch with your feminine side .

Guys should have at least some interest in how they look .

So YES pretty boys can be exciting .

• Not the pretty boys who look feminine or seem like they're gay, but I like the ones who look good to me and are manly.

I think if you're playing with gender roles you're kind of getting into that territory where a lot of girls who prefer masculine men would be turned off, but a certain type of girl who likes what she perceives as a feminine or submissive guy would like it.

• then explain girls attraction to tv/movie characters like drako malfoy edward from twilight and chuck bass

• I can't because I'm not attracted to those guys you mentioned

What Guys Said 0