Guys, what's your favorite bikini on a girl? Girls, what's your favorite bikini?

Guys, what's your favorite bikini, triangle, bandeau, halter? And what color? :)

And girls what's your favorite bikini? And what color?

I also have a question for the girls, since I'm going to wear a triangle bikini, I've been thinking about the tanning lines I'll get from the top, so I was wondering, is there a way I can tie the straps from the top so I won't have tanning lines? :

Most Helpful Girl

• Triangle and halters in either aqua blue with polka dots or black with bright designs on it :)

And when you lie down just untie the top and no lines

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend prefers to wear a bandeau top, to keep from getting bra-strap tan-lines.

I don't think there's a way to tie a triangle top so that you can avoid lines. That's just kind of how they're designed.

• It depends entirely on what her body looks like. You've got to dress to what you've got.

• one the girl feels confident in - confidence in their body is a huge turn on

What Girls Said 6

• i look best in triangle tops in red I think. I think bandeau's look better on smaller chested women and halter on larger chested women because of the amount of support. and I just untie the straps while I'm lying down to avoid weird tan lines.

• I like bandeaus, they leave less in the way of tan lines & my bare shoulders look super sexy!

I like lighter colors, White shows off a tan nicely, & being blonde pink looks good on me.

• I love Halters in pink or Aqua <3

• I love halter top and shorts I have one that's black blue and white

• I like flower prints

• Wear a one piece