Hey guys! Is it true that yoga pants are one of the best things a girl can wear?

My boyfriend said that all guys think yoga pants are really hot on a girl. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, depends on the situation, and whether or not she's wearing a thong (or nothing).

Yoga pants will slip inside and show off your ass crack like nothing else, and that's sexy (also, kind of slutty). But if you're wearing regular underwear, then they're not much different from regular pants.

My girlfriend wears them around the house sometimes. Generally gets her laid.

What Guys Said 10

• Some girls can pull it off, and it looks great. But generally, we like nice jeans or dresses better.

• Not all guys think that, and not all girls look hot in them.

Personally they're all right, I guess they're the sweatpants for girls.

• If you have a great ass, then yes. If not, not so much.

• depends on your figure. some girls that wear those jeans that make their butts look firm and tight. and then they put on yoga pants and you see that there's really almost nothing there.

soo... make sure you have the body for it.

• CAMEL TOE! :)

• Shorts not yoga pants

• I'm not answering anything of yours until you explain why your status said "woot"...):

• Answer my simple question and I will be you are friend...O:O..I am pretty weird tho..ask any of my friends

• well we are already friended..but..you mean that you will actually TALK To Me? O:O eh.ok I will answer...Yeah they hawt...IF.. you got a nice a$$..otherwise they would be obnoxious...lol...(:

• They're better than sweats but not as good as jeans or skirts/dresses. If I like her, it shouldn't matter what she's wearing, right?

• Yoga pants are pushup bras for the ass.

• Yoga pants + visible camel toe = hot.

What Girls Said 2

• why the f*** do all American girls wear yoga pants? is this a trend over there or what?

• This question has been asked a lot of times, recently. You'd be better off using the search option.