Should I darken my facial mole?

This is probably the weirdest question to ask ever. But I have a "raised freckle" type thing on my face right where Marilyn Monroe had hers like this link

But mine isn't dark at all, it's a very very light brown color, but I like it! My brother jokingly told me I should darken it with makeup to look like Marilyn, but I took him seriously! I think everyone liked hers because it was flat, not raised though...Should i?

Most Helpful Girl

• the fact that it's raised makes it less attractive. sorry.

• It's weird how you can tell somebody that a marking on their body/face is not attractive but yet you block your identity. She's got natural beauty that most people don't realize makes up who she is. I"m sure she's beautiful. Don't sit around on a website like this making people feel less. We should want to help people out not make them feel a certain way. Use your time more wisely.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should darken the rest of your face and make the mole white

• If you want to go for it.

But honestly I never cared for the mole on Marilyn monroe's face

• Why oh why can't females realize that their uniqueness is what is So Sexy and puts us into HEAT? smh.smh.smh.smh.smh.smh.smh.smh.smh

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't darken it, no. The way it is, is the way you are. And I'm sure you're beautiful JUST the WAY you are. Should never want to change yourself, because that's only going to make you ugly. Maybe try it for Halloween, no? :D

• i do support u cuz it will makes it cuter espicially if u have so dark eyelashes u will look great

• I have a feeling this would just be a phase for you and then you'd look back at pictures and wonder what you were thinking. Maybe not, but I personally would feel that way. I'd rather just keep things the way they are. You could if you wanted to.