What do you think of microdermal piercings?

I want to get lower back piercings, like where back dimples are (I don't have any back dimples though) and I was just wondering what a guy's take on them is. Are they ugly, hot, or neither? I should add that I'm not really an edgy girl or anything like that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• you should really look into it, cause there is rejection when you pierce certain body parts such as your back or chest or anything like that, you have to get them anchored, and if you wanna take them off you have to get it surgically removed.

What Guys Said 1

• When you're not a edgy girl and people like you for it, they would be: why, wtf.

For me personaly its a turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't have any dimples then don't get them there. It will look not right and it won't give you dimples... Anyways dermals can be cute but you have to remember that they basically cut your skin to put them in. If you want to take them out then you have to get it cut out. Also if you're ever in jail or join the military, you have to get them cut out.