What do like guys to wear?

Girls and guys(I'm not against people being gay) what do you like guys to wear eg. Jeans top and vans etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• - tops: comfy shirts, nothing too fancy for everyday use

- bottoms: usually jeans, shorts and skirts in summer

- shoes: vans & flats

Some Examples- link

link

link

Most days I'd dress like: link cute and casual, nothing fancy :)

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing... I Want him out of the shower dripping wet and having a towel around his waist. Now that is a sexy outfit.

• A tiny clingy shirt or a tee shirt.

A tight pair of jeans. Or my cut offs.

AND but of course, my mens all black and white Etnies.

Yes I wear them with everything even formal dresses when needed. I used to be a skater before I became a mommy. So the shoes are my thing.

• Of course I always want the guy to be comfortable in his own clothes, and have his own style :)

But, something I especially like on a guy, is when he wears a button-up shirt, for example like this:

link

It looks great and I like the spot with the collar bone and neck on a guy :)

• Tight polos with a v-neck or zip opening to show off their tight curved out chests.:)

• Very tight pants that show their assets and a net t shirt would be my favourite

• Shirt and tie during the week -- I like to see the sort of ties a guy will pick out for himself.

Comfy clothes for the weekends -- jeans and a sweater.

What Guys Said 3

• I like to wear ties with images of dog poop on them. They're very hard to find, and I must have them custom made for the most part.

• I like to wear fat peoples' clothes! Its easy to kock em down and pull off their clothes, so I have a whole closet full.

• i wish we could all walk around naked without been judged like they did when the world began.