Curly or straight hair? Most pictures of "hot" girls have straight hair. Is curly less hot?

From a purely looks perspective, what do you think? Obviously it depends on how good looking the girl is in general - so I mean same person curly or straight?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think straight or slightly wavy hair is hotter in general. overly curly hair draws attention away from the face and I think most girls who suddenly iron their hair one day when it is usually curly look prettier and more feminine.

but if the hair is wavy and not puffy it looks nice. I like hair that is straight or slightly wavy but not pin straight like avril lavigne, that is too flat.

What Guys Said 5

• It's irrelevant. If a woman has "the goods" it doesn't matter if she has any hair on her noggin at all.

• I personally prefer straight hair, but that doesn't mean I don't find girls with curly hair attractive. Some people look better with curly hair than straight hair

• Curly curly curly!

• as long as it's not puffy it's fine. I think subtle curls with dark hair can be nice depending on how it looks on the person. I prefer straightened though

• I prefer straight or slightly wavy.

But generally, I prefer straight.

What Girls Said 6

• A study was done on this and men most preferred long wavy hair, like the VS models. Long straight was next. Curly fell somewhere in the middle, and least favorite was the pixie

• Yes! What the hell is up with all these lesbian hairstyles amongst celebrities.

• Because their delusional female friends tell them how good it looks. I keep my hair just past my boobs and men love it, I get compliments daily, but women are always telling me it's too long and I should cut it. I would suggest girls ask their male friends regarding this issue and disregard the opinions of 90% of females who will say you look gorgeous with a buzz cut

• My hair is naturally wavy - straight and down to the middle of my back, and I wish I had curly hair. I love it, I think it's so beautiful. Esp like this: link link link

• why my hair is just like shakera and it drive me crazy because it is hard to control and it is hard to brosh I wish my hair was stright because rhen I wold not have to blowdry it

• Straight hair is generally preferred, with curly hair generally being the least preferred. It's nothing personal, it's just that straight is easier to manage, run their fingers through and most girls with straight hair don't have that "don't touch my hair" complex.

I have curly hair & while I may not have guys running to me, I certainly haven't had a problem. It's just not preferred

• I have curly hair. I used to hate it, but now I've embraced it. I think straight hair it prefered more, but there are plenty of guys that like curly hair or would go for people with curly hair too.

• heyyy what about wavy hair ?!

• i have curly hair and it has really lowered my confidence. Straight hair is much hotter.

• Have you tried straightening it?

• yes and it looks far better