Do you think guys are good or even better at choosing clothes for girls?

Girls, do you think your boyfriend is good at clothing shopping for you?

Whenever I see guys buy their girlfriend or friend or sister they seem to do a good job of it in my opinion. My uncle always shops for his wife and two daughters and they always look good.

I think the reason why I think guys are good at shopping for girls is because they don't choose things that are very trendy and weird. They tend to keep it simple and the right amount of sexy and demure.

I don't mean lingerie I'm referring to clothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of those girls that hates shopping, so my brother and dad shop for me and they usually do a really good job. They know what I like and what would be me. My dad's like a diva. lol

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I don't know about "Better", but guys do have a better idea on what looks good on girls, and what doesn't. Some guys will be able to easily pick very pretty, and comfortable clothes while some might only know how to take it too far.

• Maybe because when shopping for girls we REALLY don't want to make a mistake, so we keep it very simple and standard.

• you know guys aren't really known for fashion, but there is one place we can go and we know we won't be wrong, Victoria's Secret

• Victorias Secret was originally supposed to be for men. Straight men. The original stores had deer heads outside of them representing men. It was supposed to help men pick out sexy clothing for their women. However, like with most things now and days, women took over the store. Now, most straight men don't even go near the place. MAYBE gay men

• However, I still find it difficult to buy clothes for a woman because if you ask her, her size, she may get angry and if you guess wrong when you buy it, you're sleeping on the couch tonight

• Then the status update was redundant

• My status update wasn't about Victorias Secret. I just made the update because it seemed like people thought I was talking about lingerie.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally have very little style sense as my boyfriend has an abundance of it! He's able to buy me clothes for special occasions I'd never think of buying for myself. Yet the second I put them on I fall in love! He's able to choose what fits my body well and just suits me incredibly. So in my opinion he is definitely better at choosing clothes for me but I can't speak for all men lol

• Hmm I'd be totally fine with a boyfriend buying me things from VS.. as for every day clothes sorry definitely not (I'm really picky and have my own style).