What is the sexiest clothes a women can wear?

I don't mean underwear or nothing.

For example, dresses, cleavage shirts, tights, shorts, ect.

what do you find attractive and sexy? and why?

i love wearing guys tshirts is that cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• School girl outfits.

Boy shorts.

Long dresses.

Our t-shirt and nothing else on.

All of the above will work. :)

• Update: I would gladly donate a t-shirt to the cause.

• Thanks for ba, here's the hot chocolate. :)

• and here's you desert...

*makeout*

What Guys Said 10

• Miniskirts with leggings in contrastng colors, it so attention-grabbing. Especially if they play tennis in that outfit!

• This may sound silly but... business clothes.. like professional wear... I know it sounds crazy but I find that so sexy... I'm weird *shrugs*

• Different guys, different thoughts. Me? A simple white shirt (all buttons like high school shirts or no buttons) and some jeans. Nothing feels better then knowing your with someone who is normal and not trying to show off in this fake world.

• It varies from guy to guy. Personally I love boyshorts and a bra.

Of course if that's not appropriate, I mainly enjoy tight clothes, ones that hug your curves.

• I love it when girls wear maxi dresses. They are sexy. Another thing girls wear that I find attractive are those casual blazers. They are smexy (yes, sMexy) and look classy.

• Skirt with leggins that suit, tank top with a bit of clevage and acrylics I love it when a girl has them

• Corsets

• a nice blouse and skirt.

• lol..I don't think it can get much sexier than what you are wearing!...(:

• I think the reason why you like wearing guys t-shirt, is because they can look really cute on a girl. Also, I think when you're wearing your mans shirts, it's sexy because you're basically saying "I'm yours", without actually verbalizing it and in the words of Paris Hilton, "that's hot"

• Also, I find that "sexiness" is defined by the womans shape. As well as her attitude. You're "big" and you want to wear a short, tight dress, be my guest, I'm glad you feel confident doing that. However..I have my own personal taste in what I find attractive. Just because you have confidence doesn't mean I'm going to like you, ya know?

The sexiest things I could imagine, that's not underwear..gosh, I don't know, let me find some examples of something I PERSONALLY would like, hold on

• link

I know this is obviously of her performances and award shows etc.. but I love Katy Perry because not only is she HOTTTTTTT but she also has an eclectic style to her. Something just says "damn" when I see her. :D

Keep in mind, she's pretty political too. Notice the dress with Obama

What Girls Said 3

• Boyfriend says that it depends on the woman. It depends on your body type, size, general look.

That being said, him and I share a preference for dark clothing, and apparently the way I dress is both elegant and sexy. I'm usually covered from at least my collarbone down to my ankles (I always have tights on under skirts), with sleeves to my elbows.

So, sexy isn't always revealing or tight, it's just a matter of personal preference and perspective.

• Thanks for asking this question. Now I know what not to wear if I want to avoid looking like a slut.

• haha go ahead and be a nun then

• Why thank you!

• hahahahahahah

• As a girl I will tell you what I have heard guys liked or what has received positive feedback on me:

Men's style button down shirts..paired with a skirt to give it some femininity

Pencil skirts. Not mini but somewhere between knee and mid-thigh so they aren't long but aren't mini

Pencil cut dresses

Things that aren't too bright or patterned, hug the curves but don't show too much skin...tight over skin baring is sexier, shows the shape but leaves mystery and isn't slutty

High heels