Why do girls wear heels?

Is it because they wanna be taller? Or because it looks nice? I'm 5'8, so some people would say 'you're already tall, what do you need heels for?'

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes your legs and your butt look better. It also changes your stride a bit so you have more of a "jiggly walk" which makes your boobs look better too.

What Guys Said 10

• They make the legs look longer which makes them look thinner. They make the calf muscle sit higher and the ankle slimmer. They do tend to make the butt stick out a little and back arch throwing breasts up.

So if you think more shapely calves, slim ankles, long legs or protruding breasts/butt look good, then you'll think women look good in heels.

• I don't see the point but they can wear it if they want

I don't think it makes them hotter

• imo - the sexiest thing a woman can wear --

the way their legs are elongated -- the way their calf muscles look -- the way their butt looks -- how it makes their chest stick out

and its something that screams feminine and confidence -- esp when she knows how to walk in them.

• to make you legs look so hot. tall Ok. legs longer. ahhhh guys have erections watching you.

• Because they look hotter in them.

• makes your legs look longer and smexier

• they'll definitely look hotter in heels.

• To feel sexy.

• Heels do nothing for me but make me laugh when girls stumble, fall over or complain that their to tall or feet are sore.

• When it's for a formal event, it's for exactly that, a formal event...however when it's during the day and not doing anything, it's usually because they feel sexier in them, no matter how tall they are.

When a girl is taller than me, with her heels on, it turns me on. Something about the whole her being taller than me with them on is so HOT

What Girls Said 10

• Because heels are sexy and can make an outfit. Some girls may wear them for the height but majority of girls just wear them to make the outfit better.

• they make my outfits look better, my legs look better, my butt look better and sexier in general. I like my height as is but I don't mind being a bit taller. also my posture is better when I walk in heels.

• to be glamorous and feel sexier. heels go better with certain outfits. I have never really wanted to be taller but I do know that pumps can dress up an outfit better than flats

• for fun :p

• They make me feel sexy, and my body look better, and they are just bloody fun to wear and buy.

And I'm 5'10". I clearly don't wear them for height.

• Because I like shoes.

I'm short, even if I wear heels I'll still be "short".. I just wear them because I like them. Same reason I wear sneakers, flats, etc.

• I like to wear them because they make my butt an legs look good. I feel confident and sexy in heels; the added height doesn't really matter in light of that.

• Flats just don't do it for me when I am wearing a smashing outfit ^^ I am 5'4" but I don't really consider that short. All though being this height lets me get away with wearing 6 inch heels :) For the past hour I have been looking at these iron fist heels lol so what a coincident :D link

• i'm like 5'1 and with heels I feel a more normal height also I just like the way they look with an outfit.

• I just like them cause I look hot in them, but I'm 5'7 so if I'm with a guy who is less than 6', I have to be careful