Girls do you like guys in skinny jeans?

Ive heard good and bad opinions so I'm not sure if I want to buy some I'm tall and skinny so I don't know, should I wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• No they look f***ing fruity

What Girls Said 15

• this is just a personal opinion, but I don't think guys look good in skinny jeans.

well it depends on your style too. if you're a rocker or somewhat on the goth side too, I would understand. but on simple casual clothing, it does not look good to me. It makes me think you're in tights.

i suggest going for straight leg pants, not too loose and not too tight either on the legs. just about right. it'll look good with sneakers too. :)

• i like straight leg jeans on guys. I don't know why but skinny jeans on guys really aren't attractive to me

• No I don't even wear skinny jeans my self. Male skinny jeans are a cheap hotel theirs no ball room

:P

• It's my opinion but I don't like skinnies on guys. I'm more for the straight leg jeans. But if you like them, go for it.

• Depends on the guy. you might look good in them idk. Personally I think they look fine on most guys, like my guy friend looks very good in skinny jeans

• In my opinion guys in skinny jeans is not attractive. Personally, I like guys who are laid back and skinny jeans that excentuate everything from the waste down does not scream laid back. I feel likely screams I took 8 hurs to get ready this morning-definitely not very masculine.

• I think it depends on the person.

• I do.

• Since I'm into the skater/emo type ya but good thing I'm starting to lose that attraction

• yeah

• No it makes me think of a chick

• No I dont. I want guys butts, lol, but guys in skinny jeans makes me think of Justin Bieber and I think he is totally gay!

• Luv guys to wear skinny jeans so that I can see the outline of their assets

• I do but not when its sagging

• depends what you call skinny. if a guy's pants are tighter than mine, it's usually not cute. but if the pants are just slim, then I like it!

a good rule of thumb for me is that if I can see you have something in your front pocket, your pants are too tight!

What Guys Said 0