I think he might think I'm fat... Idk, does he?

This guy and I have been talking for months. Finally went on a date Friday and I ended up going home with him for a few hours. We didn't have sex, but we made out a lot lol. He kept touching my tummy... and I know that I have one... so I felt really awkward. Idk, he kissed it too... but the truth is, I'm not a skinny girl, I have a tummy. I can cover it up by wearing a dress, but when I'm half naked or on my side there's a little tum tum that sticks out. Idk, he kept touching it... like he didn't believe it was there... does that mean he thinks I'm fat? He hasn't talked to me since that night. We ran into some of his friends that night and they were joking about how they saw these really ugly girls at a party some time ago and that they were so ugly and drunk they'd never f*** them. (he actually used that word too!) idk, so maybe if he's willing to take me home he doesn't think so? I don't know. That's confusing.

• He thinks you're fat
  • He doesn't think you're fat
  • Other, please explain!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be fat AND attractive to someone. It doesn't sound like you actually are fat, but even if you were, it's not impossible that someone would like it :P

But to be honest, since he was saying stupid sh*t about "ugly girls," I wouldn't value his opinion of you much.

• haha that's good. so does it seem like he's a bad guy then? If he's saying stuff like that about other girls?

• Yeah, it could be that he's only nice to girls he finds attractive. OR he could just act like a d*** to fit in with his friends, but that doesn't really make it right, either. If one of my friends started evaluating girls like that, I'd probably walk away.

• I think that might be the case... I think he's only nice to girls he finds attractive. that sucks though! I like him, but I don't like that part of him. that's not nice. at all.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't matter if you are fat or not. You can still be very attractive and have a bit of a stomach.

• ohh really. It looks pretty flat when I stand up.. but when I lay down it hangs out a little lol

• Perhaps so, but I really couldn't see that since you asked anonymously. :P

• oh I sent you a friend request hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think he would touch it and stuff if he thought it was fat and gross or something. you shouldn't worry too much other than the fact he seems like a douche when you ran into his friends.

• hmm yeah. weird, guess he thinks I'm attractive lol