Good looking or not really?

Some people tell me I'm cute or good looking but I don't know if I see it. Kinda unsure what to think. Any thoughts or suggestions would be nice. Thanks

I know I look young but let me know what you think about the near future

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're very cute! You would be HOT though if you gained some muscle!

• i have been working on it for the last few weeks - can't wait to not be frail!

What Girls Said 10

• You look really young,but you look fine and I don't think you should be bothered with trying to get others opinions about it.Also,people have different preferences of what they find attactive.So I wouldn't really listen to people saying grow out your hair,gain weight...whatever.Theyre saying what THEY think is attractive or would be attractive.So just be you,thats what I think.

• You look like a little boy. You are not ugly just wait awhile then you will look good-looking.

• You're good looking. You just look younger than your age. Which by the way isn't a bad thing because you'll age slower/better most likely. Don't worry about it. I get asked if I'm a freshman all of the time and it annoys me.

• Thanks - although it's frustrating, I'm still confident with myself and hope to lose my baby cheeks in the next few years.

• I'm sure you will. It'll just happen over time so you won't notice it right away.(:

• Your kinda cutee but you look like a little kid :)

• You look cute cause you look young. And you look a mix of Ryan Sheckler and Justin Bieber

• your're deffenitely good looking

and I agree wait a couple of years and you'll be so hot

• :D Thanks! It has been annoying being on a different time track as the kids my age : / if you know what I mean

• not cute

• Don't date until your 18 or a senior in hs

• You look young but will grow into your looks. Hit me up in 5 years :P

• Ur cute, you have nice lips *i know creepy* haha

But you look realllly young. In about 5 years, you'll definitely look different

• Yea I thought I looked young in this picture...i'm 5'6 - how old do you think I look in this? I'm just about 16 and you might not think it's possible but I kinda look a little older in real life

• damn just got a haircut yesterday : / Thanks for all the effort but I'm a mature young entrepreneurial kid so I'm hesitant about the haircuts that are not really wild but don't look professional.

• hmm ok

What Guys Said 3

• One thing for sure you look young.

• dw about looking young man, I'm 22 and I look like I'm 15

• I'm not really worried it's just that I was kinda curious but thanks for commenting

• i get a lot of attention at the bars and such but I'm not connecting with anyone wish I could find that spark again.

and no problem

• you look skinny