Do girls find guys with long hair attractive?

Is long hair attractive, unattractive or do you not care? My hair is past my shoulder blades but I keep it clean and tidy (Like what every guy in the 80's would have).

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always thought that Jesus looks nice.

What Girls Said 13

• I love it! Guys with long hair are super attractive to me (I even turned a couple of my friends to feel the same way). My brother's friend (with shoulder-length hair) once walked up to me and asked me to put his hair in a ponytail, and I've been crazy about him ever since. :)

• it depends on the guy, if it suits him and he look good with that hair style then yeah he's attracted, if not then not my type!

• It's cute on some guys

• I do sometimes

• I like it.esp orlando bloom and other guys I've. Seen in real life

• It really depends on the guy to be honest. I don't really care for anything past their jawline. But then again, a ponytail can look pretty good on the right guy haha.

• Nope,never have been attracted to guys with long hair,sorry.

• i think it depends on the guy like christofer drew from NSN is hot with long hair

• That's a bit short for what I'm talking about, I'm talking about too long to style your hair with straighteners, Like a young James Hetfield or Russell Brand

• now that depends on the guy

• I do if its curly

• I personally like long hair I guess it just depends on the guy if it looks good or not

• not at all. it's a deal breaker for me to be honest. but it doesn't matter, other girls will like it :D

• Not at all

• Honestly, I dont' like long hair on guys at all. I think that long hair is for girls and short hair is for guys. Surfer hair is a long as a guy's hair should ever get in my opinion, and even then, only a few guys can pull it off. I like short hair. it doesn't have to be a buzz cut by any means, and I think guys' hair looks amazing when it's shorter on the sides and back, but long enough to style on the top, like these pics: link link I think these kind of hair styles are hot.

What Guys Said 2

• I had long hair and girls would tell me they liked my hair so I'm sure there's girls out there that like the long hair.

• In the relm of men's hairsytles, I've found two things to be true.

1. If it suits you, there shouldn't be a problem.

2. Everybody has diffrent taste

As long as you don't look ridiculous, you should be fine.