What do you think of guys with big legs?

I play competitive badminton which requires me to have strong lower body and a light upper body. Because of this I have huge legs in comparison to my upper body. I like my body a lot because of the power I have on court, but I have been getting comments lately about how it looks stupid because with most people its the other way around. My question is, what do girls think about someone with my figure. Also what do you think about someone who's right arm is visibly bigger than his left?

I appreciate the answer already given and I know its true, but what I want to know is: What is your opinion on guy with the figure described, just the figure. Thanks anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shows that you're into what you love to do and that you keep your body healthy and strong, what's wrong with that? :)

Just do what you love to do, a girl would respect you for that :)

(And yes, badminton is a great sport to do!)

• Thank you, that's the answer that should keep me going: )

I saw you're from denmark(explains the positive view towards badminton, Gade ftw).

• Thank you for best answer! :)

And yeah, I play badminton myself (probably not as much as you) so definitely a positive view towards badminton :)

What Girls Said 3

• My opinion on the guy with the figure described is that he is another human being that looks how he looks. I see no imperfections and some pretty strong looking legs. :p

• I would think " he has big legs"... just take it for what it is

everyone has little quirks about them I don't pick anyone else apart and I don't want to be picked apart

• If you are comfortable with yourself like you say you are, it really shouldn't matter! So you rock the big leg thing... who cares? Someone finds it attractive,so just look for that person. But remember, confidence is hot, so if you walk around being confident, no one will care about the size of either of your arms, and definitely not your legs.

What Guys Said 0