Which dresses do you like?

A. link

B. link

C. link

D. link

Which do you like and why..

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the yellow one. It's very pretty and I can see that being good for out and about, shopping, dinner date, or out with friends. The blue one is nice too! I think the blue one is better for a more formal event. The yellow one is so spring-like and flirty :)

• Which yellow dress? A or B?

• B, sorry the first yellow dress came up blue for me :S

• I wanted it to be blue but I didn't know if you thought so :) Now I'm stuck between A and C. I've decided that B just is a bit off and I have already one or two that resemblance D.

What Guys Said 7

• I think a lot of Forever 21 stuff is kinda ugly... I don't really like any of them, but if I had to choose I would have to say "C" only because I think the model is cute.

• I like the first one and I don't know why. I just like it.

• D. It is simple, yet lovely.

• D. It is nice and Ilike the colors and the flowers.

• I like the last one because it looks cute without being overdone. It looks like it's a nice material too, which can be really sexy. She models it well too

• C lalalalalala too short.

• Out of those I would have to say. "C". See looks nice.

A and B are so freakin' awful ugly... Bleeh...

D is "ok" but might make you look like a stick since it is so "flat".

What Girls Said 11

• Its hard to tell without knowing what you look like/body type. But I'd say D. The colors are cute and perfect for spring.

• well it depends on your skin tone, but I like the yellow one. I think the yellow is really cheerful and summery and the bow on the waist makes it flirty and fun.

• c is the most flattering, whereas the others don't really do anything for the body.

• Loved D. Very beautiful, flirty, fun, & feminine. The colors are beautiful, and it's different. The others looked so plain, like everyday "frocks."

• I like the last one best

• i think C looks the cutest

C

A

B

D

• The third one~very lovely~~It can be dresses in a party and not slutty even can dress in school~

• all ugly try and look for something tighter and brighter

out of them D

• depends what kinda look your going for and what would suit you.. I personally like c and d

• I like A and C.

C is really fun and feminine and effortless.

A is the most structured out of the 4 and I really like the bright yellow.

But I like all of them really. They're nice and tasteful.

I hate some of the people on this site. If it's not tight and revealing, they think it's ugly.

• i don't like buttons so B and D are out

C... mmm... I don't know

A I just love it (mostly in blue, but yellow is also fine)