How do you upgrade your look and go from OK to sexy?

The kind of sexy that turns heads and is considered the hottest of the hot? Not just regular cute, but stereotypical hot girl. I know there are things that girls like that do to look the way they do so give me the deets

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the the guys got it rite:

Do your hair all sexy looking

Do your make up to get a sexy face (no cake face though)

Dresss all sexy to look stunning

And lastly the sexy attitude, which includes the confidence walk. If your not sure how that goes just repeat the words "gotta be fierce" and act upon them

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hair and make-up is #1...get that right! Then dress sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Always looking your best, which means no sweats and no yoga pants. Those can be seen as a girl just wanting to be lazy. No, that doesn't mean wearing cocktail dresses all the time, but just don't look like you just rolled out of bed. Also, it's all about the attitude. If you feel sexy, you'll appear sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it's all about the attitude girl ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Knowing how to apply makeup and the right colors as well as knowing how to do your hair and wearing clothes that flatter your body.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think its putting the extra effort out- smelling good, the right accessories, hair done, makeup, flattering clothes, etc. Most importantly, its about feeling comfortable.

Your hair doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to look like you put more effort into it than just running a flat iron over it or just throwing it in a pony tail.

Makeup should complement your face, not create it.

And the right accessories that go with your personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good make up. Sexy clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta have a hot bod, know how to do your makeup, and know how to dress in a way that flatters you. And the way you carry yourself is a big factor in distinguishing a girl from being just cute and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • part of it is being born with it, TBH. a lot of it is your body and no matter how hard you work with it, there is only so much you can do with your natural physique. if you are blessed with curves in the right places but a thin body, pair that with long hair and as long as your face isn't really ugly you will probably get lots of looks from men.

for anyone..being thin, wearing the right clothes, makeup, and hair will help. but artificial things only go so far, part of it is inborn.

i will tell you about a few of my friends who get a lot of guys:they are all around 21, give or take a year or so.

one is tall and skinny and she accentuates it well, she also has a pretty face that isn't beautiful or striking but with makeup she looks pretty and attractive, and the tall and skinny works well on her

another is voluptuous and has a very full ass and t*ts with a small waist. she is kind of young looking facewise but she has beautiful large green eyes and a bright cheerful smile

another has the most beautiful and natural blond hair I have ever seen and a great tan. she isn't skinny but isn't fat and is kind of tall. her body is average, her face is above average but kind of plain, but the hair and that tan make her very striking

so it relaly depends on your features but you can definitely improve with the right hair nad makeup and dress.

2|0
    0|0