Are there any other guys like me when it comes to this. girls what do you think of this

I'm rather small. I'm only 120 lbs and I'm 5'8" with hardly any muscle mass. Yes, I'd like to gain weight (muscle mass) however, I still feel as though I believe I wouldn't have sex with a girl who was heavier than me, simply because I feel as though I wouldn't want to be crushed or have the feeling of it at least.

Are there any other guys like me out there. Girls, how do you feel about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny how girls put up with guys that are way larger than us and we never get crushed lol I don't know how you will avoid a woman that is not as heavy as you, though. I know some girls are really small, but it is also really easy for us to put on weight at times. So what if you find a girl that looks like she weighs less than you than a few months down the line you find out that she is actually like 130... would that be okay or is that too much?

• i feel like you can spot a 130lb chick pretty easily tho

• Of course I want her to be healthy. I was pointing out that, I don't care if she is or not..as long as she's not heavier than me

• some girls (and guys) are just genetically gifted. they can be really thin and still be healthy. so much has to do with genetics. just cause she is under weight does not mean that her hair and skin will be bad. she may just have a really fast metabolism and as long as she is getting enough fats, proteins and vitamins she can still be totally healthy

What Girls Said 3

• Well, my guy friend is taller and skinner, and he has a girlfriend :x So, I think you're okay. I prefer smaller guys, but I won't lie and pretend like I'm not self conscious being around the same weight. But, that's my own problem to deal with in my head, ha ha ^_^

• Don't worry, I don't know many girls who'd be willing to sleep with a guy who's 5'8 and 120lbs anyways hahahaha .

• Well aren't you queen bitch

• Yeah you weigh one pound more than me and compared to my height you're tall(as tall as my bro) and the only way a girl can crush you during sex is if she's about 20 pounds heavier than you. And stop being so hard on yourself. It's not a big deal if you're smaller than other guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Im not quite as small as you I'm 20lbs heavier and 2inches shorter, but I am on the smaller side of the guy scale and I see what your saying, and yes I feel like that too, but I'm not going to discriminate I will give it a try once and if I don't like it then I don't have to do it again ya know

• 5'3" 110 lbs.

Heavier than me I have to consider. :) Large women I think the same as you.