Would you help me pick?

ive been working on my bikini body for two months now and I have another 4 months to work on it and I want to choose a swimsuit for when June rolls around!

my best features probably being my legs and stomach. but I have a short torso and my bust is pretty proportionate to my body. I have a light skin tone but not overly pale.

which bikini do you think would be best?

1) link (with either those bottoms or the matching color)

2) link

3) link

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the second. I'm not that into bandeau type tops, I think without your arms straight in the air (like the photo) it looks odd. The third was good, but I think the detailing on the bottoms on the second would be best if your stomach/legs are your best feature.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'd gues the DAisy push up triangle top, that would work best on a woman not so LONG-waisted as the models and with smaller breasts.

1|0
    0|0
    • my torso isn't as long but my bust is bigger..

• Then I don't think these are for you. They emphasize the bust which is fine for these long-waisted and relatively small breasted models, but they'll look exaggerated on you.

• No contest; one with the matching bottom

1|0
    0|0
  • I say the second one. The third one wouldn't be too bad either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the third one in pacific blue. And you look great already so what's left to work on?

1|0
    0|0
    • my butt and full on toning my stomach! thanks for your input :)

• I think the first one looks really good

1|0
    0|0
  • A touch more detail would help here:

Height:

Weight:

Bra size:

Waist measurement:

Hip measurement:

1|0
    0|0
    • height:5'6

weight:117 lbs

bra size: 32c

waist:25 inches

hips:35 inches

• Show All
    • link that's what the bottoms of the third look like

• Not bad. I'm liking the scrunched look and the high cut. But if you could find that with string tie sides that'd be awesome.

• I like the second one because of the jewel. The other two are too plain for me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The first one with the matching bottom

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the second one but not the black one, I like the pink with the black prints along with the kaftan. I also like the third one too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the 2nd one, as it is plain but has some nice details on it too.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the first and the third, but I would go with the 3rd if I had to choose

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one with bottoms is hot~

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one is very cute and come in a lot of pretty colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would say the first one. the green would pop out on a tan and the bottoms are a good contrast and not overpowering like the 3rd link. :) I worked at a swim suit shop for 3 years and always have to answer these kinds of questions! good luck :)

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks! :) and ooh I bet you were good at it!

• lol I see none of the guys agree with me!

• apparently not lol though they don't think about it the same way such as tan, contrast , etc :P