Would you help me pick?

ive been working on my bikini body for two months now and I have another 4 months to work on it and I want to choose a swimsuit for when June rolls around!

my best features probably being my legs and stomach. but I have a short torso and my bust is pretty proportionate to my body. I have a light skin tone but not overly pale.

which bikini do you think would be best?

1) link (with either those bottoms or the matching color)

2) link

3) link

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the second. I'm not that into bandeau type tops, I think without your arms straight in the air (like the photo) it looks odd. The third was good, but I think the detailing on the bottoms on the second would be best if your stomach/legs are your best feature.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd gues the DAisy push up triangle top, that would work best on a woman not so LONG-waisted as the models and with smaller breasts.

• my torso isn't as long but my bust is bigger..

• Then I don't think these are for you. They emphasize the bust which is fine for these long-waisted and relatively small breasted models, but they'll look exaggerated on you.

• No contest; one with the matching bottom

• I say the second one. The third one wouldn't be too bad either.

• I like the third one in pacific blue. And you look great already so what's left to work on?

• my butt and full on toning my stomach! thanks for your input :)

• I think the first one looks really good

• A touch more detail would help here:

Height:

Weight:

Bra size:

Waist measurement:

Hip measurement:

• height:5'6

weight:117 lbs

bra size: 32c

waist:25 inches

hips:35 inches

• link that's what the bottoms of the third look like

• Not bad. I'm liking the scrunched look and the high cut. But if you could find that with string tie sides that'd be awesome.

• I like the second one because of the jewel. The other two are too plain for me

What Girls Said 7

• The first one with the matching bottom

• I really like the second one but not the black one, I like the pink with the black prints along with the kaftan. I also like the third one too.

• I like the 2nd one, as it is plain but has some nice details on it too.

• i like the first and the third, but I would go with the 3rd if I had to choose

• The first one with bottoms is hot~

• The last one is very cute and come in a lot of pretty colors.

• i would say the first one. the green would pop out on a tan and the bottoms are a good contrast and not overpowering like the 3rd link. :) I worked at a swim suit shop for 3 years and always have to answer these kinds of questions! good luck :)

• thanks! :) and ooh I bet you were good at it!

• lol I see none of the guys agree with me!

• apparently not lol though they don't think about it the same way such as tan, contrast , etc :P