What's your sleep wear?

So, what do you wear when you sleep? I always sleep naked in my own bed, at other people's places I wear a boxer short.

• Naked
    14% (9)22% (10)17% (19)Vote
  • Just underwear
    11% (7)39% (18)22% (25)Vote
  • Underwear and a t-shirt
    36% (24)26% (12)32% (36)Vote
  • Nightgown
    5% (3)2% (1)4% (4)Vote
  • Pajamas
    34% (23)11% (5)25% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd sweat my ass off with most of your choices. Even during winter (unless it's like -15°C or something) I sleep naked with my window open.

1|0
43|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Naked year round. I pile on the blankets in the winter. if I'm at my boyfriends house, also naked. Anywhere else - pyjama pants and a shirt.

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 42

• Winter: A t-shirt and sweat pants.

Summer- It ranges from a t-shirt and shorts to just a long t-shirt and undies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually pyjamas in the winter and nightgowns in the summer. I always get paranoid that there might be a fire or something that will require me to run outside and I didn't want to die just because I needed to waste precious seconds grabbing clothes to put on if I sleep naked or just in my underwear.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and panties. (:

3|1
    0|0
  • Underwear, and a t-shirt, no bra.

Occasionally nude, but I live with others.. And sometimes they disrespect my privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A chemise, babydoll or nightgown.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never even heard of the first two.

• Show All
    • @Answerer: Girly girls are shopaholics

@ QA: Men do put names to certain clothes, we just don't do it as much as women. Ever heard of dockers?

@answerer: Men don't know what most things you talk about are..I will admit that before I met one of my ex's I didn't know what a babydoll was or like you said, a chemise. That stuff doesn't really fill our dictionary. That's why we ask women to explain the things we don't know about, (if we want to know)

• That was my entire point, women use many different names for articles of clothing that are basically the same thing.

Case in point : chemise, babydoll, teddy (and according to a friend of mine carosel) are all just nightgowns in my book. One has a little deeper cut, one covers the legs a bit longer, ...

But seriously, they don't differ enough to use 4 different terms. =/

• Naked, it's just so comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear pants and a baggy top generally, I can't handle too much clothing and I live with only men.

Whenever I was with my partner (now ex) I normally slept naked or just pants, the two of us were little heaters!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a big t-shirt and panties or just panties. No matter where I am, that's what I wear. Granted, I'll put on shorts or something until bed if it's at someone elsese place, but at mine, I just wander around in the nude generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get cold really easily so Winter: socks, sweat pants, long sleeve shirt, Spring/Fall: socks, sweat pants, big T-shirt, Summer: underwear or big T-shirt/tank top and underwear...for some reason sleeping butt naked feels weird

2|0
    0|0
    • I suggest trying it out sometime. It feels really liberating imo.

• lol.i know what you mean. that's why I've never done it...ill at least sleep with my bra off.

• lol ha ha yeah me too:p and yeah I never wear a bra though and I did try sleeping naked but it didn't feel liberating it just felt weird hahaa..i at least have to wear panties

• underwear and an oversized shirt that reaches the thighs. :)

sometimes pyjamas.

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirt and yoga pants or leggings or sweatpants.

I have always wanted a onesie

link

0|0
    0|0
  • it depedns on how lazy I'm being.. but usually underwear/ shirt/ gym shorts... the lazier I'm being the less I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it depends. I range from nude to sweats depending on how warm my room is! More often than not I am in either a t-shirt & panties or nude.

0|1
    2|0
  • in the winter, a long sleeve tshirt and flannel pants

in the summer, short sleeve tshirt and basketball shorts or my flannel boxer short pj bottoms

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, it depends. If it's really hot, just underwear. Normally, just a big t-shirt and underwear. If I'm (1) cold or (2) not in my own bed, then I'll wear pajama pants/shorts and a t-shirt/tank top.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually a thirt and undies- my guys boxers sometimes when he leaves em :3

DUDE BOXERS ARE SO COMFY HOLY SH*T.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and a tank top

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually leggings and a tanktop or leggings and a sweater, and when its warm undies and a shirt or leggings and a sports bra or just undies and sports bra,

0|0
    0|0
  • A tshirt or whatever I can find...or just nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • A T and a pair of shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear warm pants and tee in the winter.

Summer shorts and a tee/tanktop.

At my boyfriends only underwear. ;)

ahahahaa

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm in someone else bed then I'll wear panties and a t-shirt.

If it's my bed I sleep nude.

0|1
    1|0
  • If it's cold, pj bottoms and a hoodie. If it's hot, a t-shirt and shorts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweats and a tank top or shorts and a tank top!

1|0
    0|0
  • boxers and t shirt. boxers are so comfy, I walk around the house in them

1|0
    0|0
  • I get so cold when I am sleeping so I wear pants and like three layers on top. But if it's hot out I'll take off a lyer, I'm sleeping I don't have to look like a supermodel.

1|0
    0|0
  • when I'm alone nothing but panties, when I'm with a guy either his tshirt and my underwear, bra and underwear or nada :D

1|0
    1|0
  • Depends on when I go to sleep. If it's early, I put on my pajamas, if it's already after 12 am. I'm too lazy to think and put on my usual t-shirt and underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajamas and nightgown. Former for winter, latter or spring, summer and autumn~

1|0
    0|0
  • Pajama's in winter, in summer a shirt and underwear or a nightgown.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• I prefer to sleep with a combination of methods.

In the summer when it is hot, I usually am down to my shorts or naked.

In the winter time when it is colder, I put on PJ's and thermal underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers all the way, I don't want to dirty my bed with my ass and penis. and I don't want to f*** up my clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear boxers normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the temperature outside. If it's cold, I wear sleeping pants, socks, and a tshirt. If its something in between, I'll just wear shorts and no shirt if it's not cold. And in the summer, I usually sleep nekked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Winter I ware a sweat shirt long socks and windbreakers and boxers, sometimes a ski mask with 3 blankets.

summer boxers and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajama Pants, tshirt if it's cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers at most, unless I've got a fever and need to warm up more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Winter/Fall- Sweat pants and a thin T-shirt

Summer/Spring- Light sweat pants, no shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong or nude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just the underwear I wore that day. When it's really cold I wear an old t-shirt too.

0|0
    0|0
  • just a tshirt, and underwear. if I wear other clothing when I sleep, it'll be very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers and a T-Shirt are the most comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go, boxers and a beater, or sometimes no beater at all..

0|0
    0|0
  • naked, in my boxers, or I go commando in some really comfortable athletic shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • NAKED

0|0
    0|0
  • i only wear a underwear when I sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorts with a shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked, feels the best and otherwise I get too hot. I mean who sleeps in sweat pants?!

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally Just boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pyjamas bottom and a t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how crazy was the day =)

It can be just boxers or jeans+coat+hat+gloves =)

0|0
    0|0