Why do you want to be better looking?

Everyone wants to be Better looking , even if you're hot ( you secretly still want to achieve a higher level of beauty) , but do you ever ask WHY?

is it really to attract the opposite gender ?

Well doesn't that make you judge your own self by appearance and allow others to judge you by appearance ?

Why do you want to be better looking ?

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty is power in todays society. hot people are at the top of the social hierarchy and ugly people are at the bottom. if your pretty and smart you pretty much have modern day superpowers. it allows you to get ahead in life easier

What Guys Said 4

• I was unaware I wanted to be better looking. I want to lose weight yes but it is not for appearance, it is for functional benefits such as health and being a better motorcycle rider. But looks? No desire there to get better.

• I already am at my highest lvl. I'm happy to say that it's going to stay with me even after I die :). But appearances are not that important they are just a bonus.

• To attract the opposite gender?

To be more confident?

To feel better?

Healthy body equals healthy soul.

• I don't feel that I strive to be better looking. I don't shave daily because I have no one to shave for but myself. I hate my teeth and may fix that later on but not for anyone else but myself. Personally, I don't really care what others think of me.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think its always because of the opposite gender well for me its because I know how I want to look like and I have to get to that point were when I look in the mirror I am happy with my self and can say I am so god dam cute I want to like myself and when I over here anybody saying anything about me it won't matter because I already know I the bomb

• Human nature? Life is competitive and people want to be better then someone?

• So I can finally have a boyfriend but it's still not working. I need to do more.