What are some fashion items that youve been wanting to buy lately or that you have bought?

What are some things you've had you're eye on OR that you've recently bought. can be anything - sunglasses, dresses, shoes, watches, etc. post links - its better :)

Most Helpful Girl

• link

I bought this dress two weeks ago and it is my most recent clothing purchase. I was shopping with my cousin and she picked it up and was like that is totally you. I am also planning on buying a beige trenchcoat sometime soon.

• I know but that would be quite expensive if I did that every time I saw something I wanted :p

Plus I've just been spending lots of money on a new desk, TV a lamp and other stuff :)

• Sorry commented on the wrong thing. Fail >_<

What Guys Said 3

• I've been wanting a binary watch.

• A pair of shoes and some basketball shorts for the gym. I'm pretty low maintenance :)

• I bought a pair of beer goggles that Giant Eagle was selling. I'm sure they'll catch on ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I want a small black clutch. I've got loads of black clutches, but all of them are too big. I want one big enough to fit my passport, money, keys, phone, and lipstick in - and that's it I guess. More like a large purse than a clutch really.

I've got one in brown and I want one similar in black but I can't find one that's right anywhere.

Other than that - I brought this dress the other week because it's a bargin. link

And these shoes; because one can never have too many pairs of black heels.

link (they look a lot nicer in real than the photos make them look).

• hmm I've been looking for a black trench coat for the past month but have yet to find one :(

But in the meantime I've bought a fair number of things that I don't really need but still like:

MAC foundation brush

Burberry sunglasses link

White blazer style coat

Navy and black blazer link

• My only eyeliner from Sephora is about the size of my pinky, I think I have <10 make up wipes left, and my brush cleaner is less than half full. Once the eyeliner runs out, I want to try MAC's khol pencil liner. And of course, replace the wipes and brush cleaner (both are also from MAC).

I've also really wanted black heels and a casual, cute pair of shoes.

• Lately I've walked around wanting these really beautiful gold high heels, but now I've seen that they don't have them anymore ;( Wish I bought them earlier instead of waiting...

• Never live in regret, if you see something you want, go for it!

Plus I've just been spending lots of money on a new desk, TV, a lamp and other stuff :)

• 0|0
  • I want everything :P recently I bought chanel chance perfume :)

• a red dress

black patterned tights