Can the terminal length of your hair change when you cut it?

I used to have hair way down my back, I cut it to a bob and had it like that for a couple years and now I'm trying to grow it long again but it doesn't seem to want to grow past the point it is now. So I am wondering if I'll ever be able to have very long hair again. (its below my shoulders now)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you will. Hair grows. It just takes time and patience as well as making sure your hair is healthy. Try to take vitamin b complex (its good for hair health/strength).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. The best things to do to grow hair are to trim the ends every 2-3 months, brush upside down to get good blood circulation in your scalp(massages help too). Also you can try vitamins. Plus don't for get to be kind to your hair. Less heat tools and more moisturizers.

• I doubt it. But if you are coloring, highlighting, perming, and or using flat irons and/or using bow dryers then it most likely won't grow as long as before.