Do guys really like cleavage?

I went to lunch with a guy from my office. I thought he was shy but he didn't act too shy when he was staring down my blouse.

Do you like cleavage or just he girl?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the cleavage. Possibly the girl too. Do you know him well? Did he talk at all?

1|0
    0|0
    • Pretty well. His actions actually got me off guard so he spoke more than I did.

• Show All
    • Just a wee bit bad.

They kinda present themselves, whether I want them to or not. I guess why fix something that's not broken. Cute top, sexy bra and a lot of jiggling!

• Thanks for BA, by the way! Clearly you should friend me if we're not friends already! :P

What Guys Said 5

• Men are attracted by visual sexual stimuli. That means we like breasts, among other parts of your body. A man can like your body before he ever considers you attractive personality wise, especially if you are wearing revealing clothing or which gives a man a chance to peek.

His liking your body is independent of whether or not he likes you as a person. His behavior to you otherwise suggests that he is either more introverted by nature, or perhaps likes you but doesn't want to state such intentions clearly at this point in time. It could go either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • We love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • We love it. We can't help but sneak in a look every once and a while.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate it, errrr boobies.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• All men like cleavage, unless they're gay!

1|1
    0|0