Why wear a strapless bra under a sleeved top?

We have this relatively new colleague who is fast creating a reputation of being the hot one of the team. Any particular reason he would do this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Wait... how you can possibly tell this? Anyways, not all women have a hidden motive behind their clothing choices especially at work.

• Sorry. Its just that she has been inviting it in some form or another. Sometimes, qhen I go help her, she is sitting with her shows off, legs crossed on her chair and her dress rolled back exposing her thighs. And then, WE are the ones who have to act as if we are not noticing or looking at anything.

• I have no idea, I avoid strapless bras like the plague.

• you know, there aren't always deep meanings behind a woman's daily bra choices.

• Haha. You may be right. Its just hiw she has been presenting herself ever sonce a recent company event. Suddenly she knows everyone checks her out.

• Maybe she finds normal bras uncomfortable compared to a particular type of strapless bra? Is the strapless bra plain (single colored) or fancy?

• not a clue. I personally hate strapless bras because they don't stay up on me, so I'm pulling the damn thing up all day

• Haha. That is exactly what I thought. As pathetic as I sound for observing this, but it looked like it was losing its place under her shirt.

• I prefer normal bras to strapless :-)

• Maybe that's just her preference!

What Guys Said 2

• It's the fast way to the top. She's hoping to attract the attention of someone important where you work...

• Okay, we'll need some pics! :P

Seriously though, what difference does it make? You just not seeing the straps though her shirt and it's weirding you out? How nice are her boobs?