Do you think its weird to get a tattoo of my pet's name?

'Blaze' id get it small. don't really know where yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is Blaze a hamster? I would say use a breast or a butt cheek for an elegant, tasteful profile of the beast, and reserve the other breast/cheek for a facing profile of Blaze II. Use of white and / or pink inks adds class.

Seriously however tattoos are very 1990s - if you want to honor a pet, make a donation to an appropriate charity.

What Guys Said 4

• Not weird at all. And awesome, my pet is named Blaze too!

• With that on you they'll think your a toker for sure.

• lol do you smoke weed a lot? If I saw that on someone, it being a pet's name would be the last think I though of. So is it double meaning?

• Yeah a little lol

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely not weird I think it can be really cute especially if he/she means a lot to you.. one of my friends has a small paw print just above her left shoulder blade.

If I were to get one I'd probably get it on my ankle or back.

(My dogs name is Blaze by the way (: )

• Tattoos are personal, if your pet means something to you then do it

• I would think you're a stoner

• I think it's weird. Maybe get a tatoo (if you must get one, because I think they are not good on girls especially, but guys either) of your spouse's name, or your kids, but not your pet. pets come and die too quickly to have something so permanent in honor of them. if you want to honor them get a little charm for a charm bracelet with their name or something.