Do guys like long hair?

I have long hair, it's about midway down my back, and I would like to grow it down to my waist. Do guys like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the guys I know prefer longer hair, but I would say that there is a limit. Personally mid back is about as along as I would prefer a girl's hair. Anything longer and I feel it would start to become cumbersome. Plus I think it sheds more when it is longer right? Guys HATE cleaning out the shower drain and finding the little girl from The Ring. After cleaning out my fair share of shower drains, I'm pretty sure my ex was half Wookie.

What Guys Said 6

• Haha. Sounds good to me.

• i think hair that long is nasty and I would never date someone with that long of hair... It's VERY VERY unattractive, however long hair a quarter way down the back is good, rather than growing it out.. get a haircut.. sorry if this offends you

• Personally I really like girls with those dyke haircuts but it really has to suit them. But long hair is a classic so yeah lol

• That sounds pretty good. Nothing you should worry about.

• I think you hair is perfect the lenght it is right now.

• You could have just searched all the other hair questions however..I realize you're just asking this to get XPER.

I know you're looking for attention, but I'll give it to you anyway, just because I'm in a giving mood.

Sure, your hair is perfect. If I was there, I'd ask you out, oh wait, you're under 18, my bad

What Girls Said 4

• I've always had a ton of guy friends and they always tell me they love long shiny hair (which is part of the reason I'm growing it out hehe). Also, biologically speaking, men are built to react positively to long shiny hair because it is a sign of good health and therefor fertility.

• usually guys prefer longer hair, so us girls with shorter hair have to worry more than you would no don't think too much about it.

• link

Most like long healthy hair. Hair down to the waist is normally stringy and unhealthy and can look offputting. If it's healthy and that's what you want, do it.

Common sense now.

• Yes,some guys like it...just like some won't.