Guys, what do you think of this woman's legs? Please see link...Mine are similar

Link: free-photo.gatag.net/en/2011/06/16/030000.html

The woman in black..first picture. I'm really self consious about my legs and hide them...I work out regularly and carefully watch what I eat...but that's just how I was built. I have a really small waste...my behind is a bit larger...and I only have an "A" cup.

I'm asking mostly because I've never been in a relationship...and I wonder if the reason is because of my physical apperance. Also...I'm not asian..I'm eastern European...Thanks...and please be honest...even if it's mean, etc...I just want to know the truth.

Link:

free-photo.gatag.net/en/2011/06/16/030000.html

No...I'm in my 20s...there was some mistake when I registered...and I can't fix my age...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with those legs at all. You're kind of "thick" as some of my friends would call it, and they love that. There are lots and LOTS of guys who go crazy for a girl with thighs and a butt.

It may not be exactly the look that all guys want (but NO one girl or shape is what EVERY guy wants), but a large majority of guys would find that attractive.

Here's what I tell every girl who is insecure about her figure: guys are skilled and practiced at figuring out what a girl's shape looks like. They might not be able to see the super small details through your clothes, but they definitely know what the "big picture" is. No guy who has seen you before is going to expect you to pull a small, flat butt out of your jeans, or big DD's out of your bra, and be shocked when it didn't happen. LOL.

If a guy is paying attention to you, it is safe to assume that he is at least somewhat attracted to you (and likely more than "somewhat"), and also that he knows what your overall body shape looks like. If he didn't like what he saw, he'd have moved on to another girl already, so if he's talking to you, he likes what he sees, so you need have no fear about disappointing him. And honestly, guys are a lot easier to please than most girls realize (or are willing to accept).

What's important is that YOU are comfortable with your body, because if you are all self-conscious and freaked out about him seeing you, then it isn't your body that's going to be the problem, it will be your self-conscious behavior. If you can't be comfortable with your guy, that is FAR worse than any body shape issue you may have with yourself. If he's with you, or trying to be with you, he's perfectly happy with your body, so the only problem is in your head.

What Guys Said 6

• Those legs are fine, quite good actually. I think that maybe you haven't been in a relationship is because you are not comfortable in your skin as you should be. Confidence in yourself is very important, because it allows your true self and personality to show without it being hindered by your fears and insecurities

• Sorry what ? I could not concentrate on what you were saying as I was looking at those pix. LOL kidding. The girl in those pix certainly isn't hiding her legs.

I've looked at the vid on your profile. From what I could see you have a very attractive face. The eyebrows however look very emphasized - if you have any product in them, try going without. If not, see if you could get them to look softer - esp. the edges.

• I think my eyebrows looked a bit larger because of the camera angle...I get them done regularly...I like my eyebrows...and if a guy thinks I'm ugly because of them...I'll take my eyebrows over a guy...there is more certainty in them.

• LOL you're funny. Yes exactly, keep everything the way it is but make sure they leave just a few of the finer hairs around somehow, esp. in between the brows, to make for a softer / fuzzier border. And/or if they can't do that if they wax them, make for a "gradual" border yourself by thinning the inside edge.

The important thing is your face is beautiful, just keep it natural.

• Yes Sir! Thanks for the advice and have a good night, or good morning depending on your time zone.

• Those are some hot legs.

• Wow...nothing wrong with that, that's what I like to call nicer than nice indeed.

• Not the most attractive pair of legs I've seen, but certainly not ugly either.

• seriously what's wrong with them?

I don't see anything wrong with your legs, waist, or chest.

The important thing is its proportionate to your body. Could you imagine having large C's and a small lower half?

I think having your body parts in equilibrium is the key part.

It's like having a guy with large arms while his legs are very thin.

To be honest, keep doing what you're doing and don't stop :)

What Girls Said 4

• Wow you're 95 and have legs like that?! What's your secret?

• hmm, you are supposdley over 45, never had a date, and have legs like a 20 year old?

• I have felt the same way a while now and it's the total opposite for me. I am very slender, your build is considered perfect to most men. It's better to have hips and an ass then nothing at all, and feel like a little boy...lol

• Your legs are like mine and it gives you a great butt :) don't sweat it oh, they also won't break down with body fat as easily when you are older XD