Tight clothes but no skin is trashy?

I'll be honest, I like tight clothes. I like my hourglass figure in them. For example I like to wear fitted shirts with a high cut neckline, tucked into a knee length pencil skirt. It hugs all my curves without showing skin.

I think it is sexy, but not trashy. and I can't help my body, most clothes will cling, so wearing things that are fitted but not skin baring is my compromise.

example...I have a dress that is knee length, very high neck, but tight. I love it but my friend said she thinks they are trashy. I kind of think she is just trying to be a bitch because I got compliments and wearing it makes me feel good.

What do you think about tight but not revealing? Like the outfit above. My male friends said they like my outfits (like above), and that showing shape over skin will be attracting but not scream"easy".

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how I prefer it, hug the curves but don't show a whole lot of skin. Your friend is probably just jealous; I think if a girl has the body for it, which you sound like you do, it's really hot.

What Guys Said 4

• As mentioned, its not trashy if you're are built that way; I think clothes that look fitted are good.

BUT, you're going to attract attention dressing that way, so don't come off bitchy if guys legitimately compliment you.

• Definitely, prefer tight over revealing even though in a way it still says "look at me". I guess your friend may be a little jealous for not having much curves herself.

• I think it's a great look :D

• It's only trashy if you don't have the body for it

What Girls Said 3

• your friend is a HATER! its not trashy to wear form fitting clothes. she's jealous of you and not your real friend

• haters gonna hate. don't listen to her,if those clothes make you feel good,wear them.

• well it's better to wear tight but not revealing clothes than tight AND revealing clothes. if someone thinks wearing tight but not revealing clothes looks trashy, I'd rather look trashy than slutty.

i think your friend is just jealous.