If this is a girls formal wear then that's one thing, but as casual wear..itd be really intimidating

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not formal or casual wear... Pink is right..thats a really nice night out at the club type of dress.. I think she looks adorable... I have the feeling its the ultra confident sexy upward gaze home hither look that intimidates you, more so than the dress ;)

• I guess so, but even that, should be inviting, not intimidating, right?

• You don't need to be gay to have a sense of style... ;) Anyway, you seemed to miss my point entirely... But I have the feeling you are not trying to find a way to approach this particular girl, or even some other girl who had on this particular dress...so no matter. All is well...

• My ultimate point is, she's a diva, she's supposed to be that "dolled up" whether you approach her or not, can be very intimidating

What Girls Said 10

• agree with all the girls below me. This dress is not a formal wear but more like the night out in town. I would wear this to club or party(not formal party) in general. I wouldn't wear it out on the date with the guy either because this dress clearly say come and talk to me.

• She's good looking, but that dress is heinous.

• Ok I think her outfit is so cute. BUT, considering the outfit is black, she wouldn't wear that during the day. The whole outfit is definitely for night. Like a night out somewhere at a club or bar or something.

• I really like the shape and color of that dress, but I don't like the print and it's doing something looks awkward about the waist part. Overall, I think it's cute.

• Thanks for the opinion

• Oops, I was going to say "it's doing something weird in the waist"

but I changed it to "something looks awkward in the waist" lol sorry.

umm...yeah she does look trashy but I tried to judge the dress only.

• Maybe I'm not looking at the right picture but I think her dress looks fine. A little simple maybe.

...

Come to think of it I'm probably not looking at the right picture.

• Should be the one from yesterday (sunday)

• That's cool. I don't know why so many girls are hating on the dress though.

• Different girls like different styles, ya know?, there's no generality about it, could also just be the diva itself

again... its all how ya wear it

• the dress is really tacky, with the print and the sheen of the material...but I like the girls hair, sort of

• Its cute. Pair that with some yellow pumps and I've died and gone to heaven.

• It's cute. It's different...but I like it.

• I don't like it,the girl and the dress too...looks stupid and fake.Sorry,that's my opinion.

• I think it is a really stupid dress and the girl in it looks a bit trashy. Jmo

What Guys Said 1

• Being a daily diva it doesn't stay as the same one so noone knows who you are pointing to or what your asking really.

You are asking for a dress opinion, I don't know if this site allows linking or embedding images but without knowing what you are pointing to noone can really comment.
    Your question is a little vague too.