Are skate shoes bad for girls ?

I am literally the only girl in my whole college that wears skate shoes.. I love them very much , I have a pair of plain black New York Yankee skate shoes that I wear everyday .. is it considered bad style for girls ? I find them very comfy, and I will never give up wearing them , but I was wondering if it's weird for girls to wear them ..

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only seen one person wear them... It's this little girl at the pool hall.. daughter of the owner I guess.. and she rolls around the table and then shoots every shot perfectly.. I think she makes skate shoes look cool. ^___^ Even maybe a little bad a$$.

I eat lunchables and I'm 20.. so I'm not the perfect candidate to judge.. but who cares? If people are immature and think a ball at the bottom of your shoe is poor style or kiddish, then screw them. I eat gerber strawberry banana and love it. People can suckk itttt.

What Guys Said 4

• If you find them comfortable by all means wear them. And as a guy I love seeing that there are more girls out there who aren't so caught up on appearances that they'll wear something as impractical as heels all the time just for the sake of looking good.

• no its not bad, I think they look good on a girl

• I don't think I'm alone in saying that I couldn't care less about what shoes a girl wears.

• Just makes me think you're a tomboy...as long as you're not wearing them to a formal event like a dance or something, it should be fine..I just don't usually go for tomboys

• Nah I am not exactly a tom boy .. but I get what you mean , thanks

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so...I wear Nike Air force all the time and guys approach me to compliment me on wearing these shoes

• I personally don't like the look and will never wear them, but wear what you like

how boring would it be if everyone dressed the same?

• No,if you like them...wear them without conviction. :)