Why do good looking people have it so much easier, while unattractive looking people get a raw deal?

good looking have lots of friends and opposite gender are wanting to know them make effort to bother with them .good looking I find always seem to invited to parties and other places. but I think the only reason good looking act like the nice because they love attention and can not stand to be alone .there have there photo on Facebook people just them on there face alone ,people are always making effort to get to know them .but good looking only bother with theses people when it suit them and other people do all the running they do nothing only sit and wait

unattractive people can be nice and good personality but no have friends and opposite gender don't bother some they badly treated .and end up alone very much alone .with empty facbook.

good looking have easy and unattractive looking find life very hard and very lonely good looking people take it for granted some times can be mean . can unattractive improve the odds with the genetic good looks some how I don't think.

for I have meet my fare of good looking guys who are very very nasty to me .i always find them with zero never decent guy who interested in me .but the only males I attract are 70 years old or 14 years old .or ending dealing married guy who has no interested

good looking people always find people who are single and fancy

them and no rejection its seem they can't get rejected

good looking people are always smiling it does my head it when they at it constantly smiling morning noon and night

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do good looking have so much easier then unatatrctive looking get raw deal? Most people are attracted to what looks good versus what is bland (average) or ugly. Most people tend to have a love/hat relationship with attractive people.

Take a look at girls most will derail girls who are more attractive than themselves calling them empty headed whores/sluts/skanks all while trying out the latest fashion, makeup, diet, and exercise to improve their looks.

Take a look at ugly/average guys most say that attractive girls are stuck up, shallow, b*tches..why because those girls may not want to date a guy less attractive/much less attractive than them.

So she's stuck up and shallow for wanting an equally attractive partner but his shallowness for wanting a more attractive partner isn't questioned by himself. The shallow, stuckup b*tches of attractive girls doesn't stop him from wanting a girl who is more attractive than himself versus the.

After all to him his personality entitles him to an attractive girl and one who's deserving will overlook his looks and see his personality. Something the ugly/average guy wouldn't do for a girl who's equally attractive or less attractive than himself as he wants a girl who's more attractive than himself. After all in the movies the ugly/average guy niceness/character is rewarded with with a hot girl not an ugly/average girl.

" but I think the only reason good looking act like the nice becasue they love attention and can not stand to be alone "

Perhaps that's your bias speaking.

What Guys Said 3

• Im generally said to be good looking but I don't fit any of criteria your talking.

• i am not talking about you

• Because people think with their eyes and flesh over their brains. This is why I friend people 1st before persuing a relationship. You will learn about that person in a short period of time...

• I don't really think that's true. I only think it applies to people that are popular due to their looks, but it boils down to popularity based on anything.

• i don't follow you

• But the point is that it's not always good looks.

• may being good at sports and being show off.unattractive people can be nice and good personality but no have friends and opposite gender don't bother some they badly treated .and end up alone very much alone .with empty facbook.like me 70 years olds and ending alone

What Girls Said 2

• even babies are attracted to beauty. society favors what's on the outside, very few people take the time to get to truly know someone on the inside. just try to improve your looks as much as you can and keep a positive attitude

• Your observation is correct. A lot of guys consider me attractive and I get asked out on a regular basis. I know if I were ugly that would not be the case.

Can I also say whether people approach you or not has to do with the way you come off toward the opposite gender?

I know someone who is not so attractive, who also gets asked out all of the time.

She is very self-centered and when she walks in a room she lets her presence be known.