How to wear lipstick in the daytime?

So girls what are ways that you can wear red lips in the daytime?

any tips or advice is welcome. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Very carefully, or someone might see it.

What Girls Said 3

• You really want to keep the red for night. During the day its best to go with a light/natural looking color. You don't really want to show up to work looking like you're showing up to a club. If you can find a light red/pink color or a pink/other color with a red undertone then that may work for daytime. But leave the vibrant reds for nighttime.

• -Don't wear eye makeup. Maybe just mascara at the most.

-the more 'done' your hair is, the more dressy you will appear. Keep your hair in natural waves or slight bed hair - it'll help keep the lips casual

-casual clothes, best if not tight-fitted. Cute loose cardies and/or sundresses, jeans a T & a blazer, etc.

Personally, I don't wear red during the day. But I've seen people do it and look awesome.

• you just wear it :P I tend to wear soft pinks or shades that are slightly different to my natural lip color during the day but I have a really nice deep red (m.a.c dare you) which I will wear during the day I think it looks best with minimal / natural looking eye make up.