Awesome quotes about tall women?

I'm just looking for some really good quotes about tall women :) I'm 6 feet tall, and have a love hate relationship with my height! Picking a best answer. Both genders answers welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the ones on my profile

When you start to really know someone, all his physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in his energy, recognize the scent of his skin. You see only the essence of the person, not the shell. That’s why you can’t fall in love with beauty. You can lust after it, be infatuated by it, want to own it. You can love it with your eyes and body but not your heart. And that’s why, when you really connect with a person’s inner self, any physical imperfections disappear, become irrelevant.

- Lisa Unger

Don't judge someone from their past. Judge them by what they have become because of it.

To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people

and the affection of children;

To earn the appreciation of honest critics

and endure the betrayal of false friends;

To appreciate beauty,

to find the best in others;

To leave the world a bit better,

whether by a healthy child,

a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;

To know even one life has breathed easier

because you have lived.

This is to have succeeded.

Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

That's the best revenge of all: Happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good life

No one can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and create a new ending

Use your smile to change the world don't let the world change your smile

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company a church a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you we are in charge of our Attitudes." -Charles Swindol

On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him

To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting

E.E. Cummings

The world is not the most pleasant place. Eventually your parents leave you and nobody is going to go out of their way to protect you unconditionally. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass

Queen Elizabeth II

What Guys Said 2

• Mlle.,

I find tall women very attractive; my wife is a fairly tall woman, and she is a Goddess. Although there are men of various kinds, I am sure you will have no trouble at all attracting a man who loves tall women. (Trust me, I've seen your photos; you're addorable!)

You can really dance with tall women; you can wrestle with Tall women (and not worry about hurting them), and you can um... do...some interesting things with Tall women that you can't do with the shorter ones. LOL

And don't even get me started on the legs... LOL. The only thing I wish was that my wife was more like 6', instead of 5'8"

• Here's a quote from my friend Nick (if this counts)

You always like those tall lanky girls!

What Girls Said 0