How much would my hair sell for?

Well, I heard of people selling their hair for extreme amounts of money. For only like 10-15 inches is $500! I have healthy, shiny,wavy, blond hair, that's never been dyed or had any chemical change. I would be willing to sell about like 13 inches once it grows just a little more. How much do you think it would sell for?

maybe ill donate instead :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol are you serious? I didn't even know this was possible. I think I just found my come up.

Anyways, I think you're probably better off asking a company who sells it. I'd assume healthy, shiny, blond hair will probably get you a decent amount if this is all true.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't mind losing it then please donate to locks of love. You will feel good about it- I promise

What Girls Said 9

• Do what slipslender said. I have done that, and I didn't feel too bad about losing my hair. I felt like I helped someone else. =)

• Not much cause those companies prefer the hair come from Indian, Japanese or Korean women cause they're used for cosmetic purposes(weaves). They want the typical black or dark brown, straight, silky hair cause it's a very in demand product.

Just donate it! I have friends who also have virgin hair who've donated.

• You should donate it. :) Like everyone else has said, Locks of Love is a great organization! Lol, I've donated 3 times... You'll make someone very happy.

• link

locks of love :)

it's such a great organization, please consider donating to them

• It depends the barbershop. Some mean guys will give you less money. How about asking this question to the barbershops nearby your house and sell it to the higher price. Even you have such a nice hair, what a pity to cut it down...

• I didn't know that, but I know you can donate to cancer charities.

• I don't think they would buy your hair if they just steal it from the Indians anyway. And Indian hair is typically the only hair they want b.c it less likely to frizz or get messy.

• Watch good hair a fairly accurate documentary

• It would be cool to get a bunch of money for my hair, but I would so not feel right doing that when I can donate.

• Never heard of that. Good luck, though.

Companies sell hair for that price and much higher, but most get their hair dirt cheap from women in India who have really long, shiny, silky hair that they shave off every so often.