What style glasses should I get?

I'm going to get glasses soon (not happy about it).

What glasses look best on a girl with a round face, chubby cheeks, round eyes?

Also, I'm not sure if I want black frames. How do I know what color suits me?

Most Helpful Girl

• link

That's a website I found when it was decided that I should wear glasses.

Typically, a round face would be complimented by rectangular or angular glasses. I really like these, because they're so small and look sophisticated.

And personally, I think only a blonde can pull off black frames. Maybe a red head. I just don't think they look as nice on brunettes, but that's just my opinion. It's because black frames are a great contrast on a pale blondes and it just... stands out. With brunettes (especially darker haired ones), black frames just tend to blend in and give an overall "darker" look. Once again, this is purely opinion.

My advice, however, is to just go in and try on every single pair of glasses. You're bound to find one that you like, or one that just clicks for you. Don't let the usual "round face with angular glasses and square face with round glasses" hold you back. It's like shopping for clothes. You really don't know how nice a shirt or dress looks on you until you try it on. And glasses are easy to put on and take off :) Be sure to bring an honest and stylish friend along for a second opinion.

Good luck. Glasses really aren't that bad. Especially if you pick out a pair that compliments you.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you want to wear glasses? What's wrong with contact lenses?

Girls with glasses are cute.

• I don't think I can handle contacts. Glasses will probably make me look more dorky than I already am though...

• I thought the same thing about contacts. If I could do it you can too. I'm sure the the eye Dr. can give you a trial pair or too. Now think about this...... Do you want it? Do you really want it??

Then you can & will handle contacts.

I hated wearing glasses soooo much that's why I got contacts. This old man still wears hard lenses. The new generation soft lenses are easier to get use to.

You can do it,you just have to want it.

I'm sure your not a dork because I'm a dork!!

• Sorry I of course meant a pair or TWO. See I'm a dork.

What Girls Said 3

• Your face shape sounds a lot like mine and I have some glasses that are thick framed rectangular shaped with smooth (not sharp) edges and I love the way they look. I also tried to coordinate the color with my hair. My hair is brown with a reddish tint so I got glasses with sort of thick frames that are dark but look red in the light. Good luck finding something that looks good and hope that helps.

• Something like these would probably look best:

I have a round face too, and I think that this shape is most flattering.

• link

depending on ur eye colour these are nice.

i have a round-ish face, brown curly hair, and brown/green eyes and I have glasses with a bronze/brown frame with a light green pattern down the wing, this highlights my eyes and my hair!