Girls, is a guys 5'7 height a notable turn off?

Question says it all, I feel like I'd be a solid 8 or 9 if not for that one shortcoming. Might be 5'8, I don't know.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you need worry, 5.8 is not short, you know if you are under 18 you probably still growing, just try to avoid heaving lifting and those intense finess regime because you could still be growing...btw I know some guy who grew till 21 years.

• I hit puberty extremely early though, and yeah, doctor said I'm more or less done.

• Doctor don't know everything you know, trust me...you are still young...btw your height is completly normal, it's not only about how one looks it's also about how one presents and behave...

What Girls Said 10

• Yes and no.

Yes - I prefer tall guys 5'10-6'3..

No - I guess when it comes down to it, if you actually like the person or not, his height should matter..

I really like this guy and he's 5'6.. I'm 5'5..

I mean, by the end of the day she won't be looking at your height.

• Yes, but only because I'm 5"11. It wouldn't be practical. But that doesn't mean I won't think a short guy is hot!

• I'm 5'1" so it's fine as long as you're taller than me. Even if you were shorter, if you had a great personality and Iliked you the it would be fine if you were shorter than me by a little bit.

• yes, I like tall guys. But if the guy is really good and smart then I don't think height will matter at all

• nope, since I am 5'3

• at 5'2 every guy is taller than me so its all good:)

• No lol my husband is 5'6

• I don't find anything wrong with this height

• your taler than me so no

• I know a guy who's 4 feet tall, and he's extremely good looking. His height doesn't turn me off at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure how tall I am, but it's probably between 5'7" and 5'8". That's not "tall" but it's not exactly "short" either. It's a fairly average height, and there are ~plenty~ of women out there who are the same height or shorter than you, and that's really all that matters. Women just don't want to be ~taller~ than you.

I can count the number of women I know who are taller than me on one hand, and I work with a LOT of them.

• Every girl has their thing they consider masculine about a guy for some it's height, His strength, or how he goes about his business.