Boys, what do you like to see girls wearing at the club?

What would make you want to go dance with her? Those tight dresses? Heels...? Be descriptive please

Most Helpful Guy

• tight dresses that cling to their asses. It makes me want to f*** their hot bodies. high spike heels that make their legs look a mile long and I think about them wrapped around my head licking their neatly trimmed p****** are great. You wanted descriptive. that is what I am thinking about. oh yeah and your breasts so pushed up and exposed... I need to leave the room for a bit.

• I am def a little excited now..

• surprised the censors let me go here. not very consistent. message if ya want. I can get away answering stuff there with filters off.

What Guys Said 7

• Vasseline and duct tape.

• Tight dresses

• Club I go to girls mostly dress like the girls in this video, and I love it. It is a goth inudstrial rock club and this is one song played there.

link

• Loose, revealing clothes, like shirts or short dresses with gaps/cuts in it, especially at the back, revealing some parts of the sexy bra... And stockings for your legs.

And maybe a cute necklace so boys can 'take a look at it', if you want to emphasize that area :)

• the best thing they can where is nothing truthfully. the second best thing to wear is next to nothing. trully less is more(well better)

check out my question

• I can't check yout question because you're anonymous silly

• oops I forgot to post the link link

• link this and only this?

• Honestly...I like hair down so it kind of bounces as she moves, flashy ear rings, low cut tight top (strapless if you dare), short skirt, stockings, and heels. That look is so hot it drives me crazy and makes me want the girl really bad. I almost forgot that long painted nails are great too. Dresses are great if you don't want to wear a two piece outfit and with a dress I think you can get away with it covering more if you want to and it's still pretty sexy.

What Girls Said 1

• lol most guys would answer NOTHING.