Is it gross if a teen girls belly jiggles when she walks

Hey I've asked questions like this before and I was wondering if when you walk on the beach is it gross If a girls belly jiggles a bit. Do teen boys mainly like flat stomachs

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose a little bit isn't bad or anything, but if she's got a sizable belly and it jiggles a lot, it's not attractive... Best to be toned to moderately toned, but a little excess fat isn't really a big deal.

A girl's face and personality matters most anyways, but looking healthy is obviously important as well...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Is it gross to you when a guy's belly jiggles when he walks? Probably right?

I believe that men and women both prefer flat stomachs

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some stomach pudge can actually be really cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just try to look healthy! If your belly jiggles when you walk you could try not eating so much and doing some crunches! :D

-best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's not overweight, a little soft tummy is cool.. we're not looking for 6-pack abs or anything.. at least I'm not.. as long as she's well within a healthy weight range

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has lots of rolls, she's seriously overweight. If she has one or two small ones, it just means her tummy isn't toned, but its no big deal.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No. but it's gross when she wears belly shirts and we can all see it in its glory

1|0
    0|0