Is it gross if a teen girls belly jiggles when she walks

Hey I've asked questions like this before and I was wondering if when you walk on the beach is it gross If a girls belly jiggles a bit. Do teen boys mainly like flat stomachs

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose a little bit isn't bad or anything, but if she's got a sizable belly and it jiggles a lot, it's not attractive... Best to be toned to moderately toned, but a little excess fat isn't really a big deal.

A girl's face and personality matters most anyways, but looking healthy is obviously important as well...

What Guys Said 5

• Is it gross to you when a guy's belly jiggles when he walks? Probably right?

I believe that men and women both prefer flat stomachs

• No, some stomach pudge can actually be really cute.

• Just try to look healthy! If your belly jiggles when you walk you could try not eating so much and doing some crunches! :D

-best of luck!

• if she's not overweight, a little soft tummy is cool.. we're not looking for 6-pack abs or anything.. at least I'm not.. as long as she's well within a healthy weight range

• If she has lots of rolls, she's seriously overweight. If she has one or two small ones, it just means her tummy isn't toned, but its no big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• No. but it's gross when she wears belly shirts and we can all see it in its glory