Date outfit! What is your favorite outfit to wear and what do you like to see your date wear?

I am just wondering what people like to see their dates wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like my date to wear whatever she feel comfortable in.

What Guys Said 1

• My favorite shirt that's somewhere between silver and charcoal grey, my fanciest pair of jeans, nicest shoes and a blazer.

What Girls Said 4

• probably my good jeans, a nice blouse, and some cute hair accesory but it also depends on where you are going.

and for my date I like guys that can pull off dressy casual well, like maybe a nice collared shirt or something. either that or the traditional t-shirt and jeans look

• A light flowy dress or jeans and a tee shirt- just depends on what we are doing.

• I like to see my date wear this:

If it's during the day, or chilling in the evening: plaid button down shirt, nice jeans, fitted cap

If we're going out to a nice restaurant or a party: nice dark jeans, one-color button down shirt, maybe a tie

• High heels and a short dress or something comfy depending on what we are doing