If you're taller in heels? yes no?

if a guy is taller than you when your not wearing heels but your taller than him when you wear heels. is that a turn off? would you date him and still be able to be attracted to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would still date him...not that I ever wear heels anyways.

What Girls Said 8

• i don't care if I am taller then him in heels lol. its definitely not a reason to dump someone or not go out with them in the first place, that's just so silly

• of course that's not a problem! xD lol. I might tease him a little when I do wear heels, but it wouldn't change anything :p

• no, its no problem, it really doesent matter how tall he is, and yeah, of course I'd still be attracted to him!:)

and if it does turn you off, its not like your gunna be wearing heels 24/7 is it? I don't know why hight is such a big deal!? lol :)

• Nope not at all, if that actually would be possible for me, it wouldn't be a turn off, I might enjoy for once being taller than someone :P

I'm only 153 cm so I'm very short :)

• Lol it wouldn't be a turnoff if I'm taller than a guy because of my shoes! I was in a situation like that once and the guy was so embarassed so to make him feel better I wore flats XD

• I'm 5'2 1/2(let's just round it up to 5'3 shall we?), but I tend to prefer guys who are really tall, like 5'10+

The taller the better.

Now, I'm not big on heels but I'm also a girl who can't turn down some Louboutins or Betsey Johnson heels haha, but I don't prefer short guys anyways. It's just a preference though...so it doesn't correlate with my preference, so let's just say this scenario will never happen

• no, not a turn off

• Doesn't bother me at all :) I actually kinda like it

• why?

• I don't know, there is something oddly sexy about it. I'm 5'10", so it's not hard for a guy to be shorter than me when I'm in heels. I'm used to it, and it has an odd appeal :)

• right hahahah

What Guys Said 3

• Personally it is a major turn on for em unless she is more than a head taller with heals on.

• You're - the contraction of "you" and "are", meant to say "You are/You're doing something

Your- meant as ownership, "Is that your kid misbehaving over there?"

And no, people don't get turned off when they become taller in heels. Heels obviously make a person taller, so one can't be surprised to find out that they do, in fact, become taller when they put something under their feet.

• basically can you still bang her in the ass heels or not. If so... all is good.