Girls: Do you like Nose rings?

I don't know but I feel its kinda Hot . I love Ke$ha wearing one and there are a few celebs too who wears them

Most Helpful Girl

• i think when people have facial piercings it distracts from them. the first thing I look at when someone has their nose pierced is in fact the piercing so if you are trying to keep people from looking at "you" then yes I suppose theyre good. I just think it takes away from someones natural beauty in that sense.

• I hate girls having facial piercing too like in lips or eye brows :P

but I fee nose piercing kinda sexy

• i just always look straight at her nose because its so distracting so I don't like it for that reason

• hehe

i guess imma guy so I am attracted to that stuffs xD

What Girls Said 21

• some girls can pull them off.

• I like them, I have mine pierced :)

• I think it can look cool/good. The nose stud is so common (although it can look cute too).. I like eyebrow piercings, especially on men.

• I love them and I love mine!

• Depends on the guy, but sometimes they're nice

• I like them but I could never get one myself.

• Yes! I love them!I don't feel like a look that great with it,but everyone else does. :/

• Do septums count? That's what I have.

I think they look nice on certain nose shapes.

• nope

• It looks better than the studs

• Sometimes but usually not since most I see have other piercing,tattoos and pierced or guaged ears

• nope.

• I do, I do. I have a stud, but looooove rings.

• It depends on the size. If it's small, then yeah, it wouldn't kill me XD

• I love them I have mine pierced

• can I see?

• I can't show any pictures on here but if you go on Facebook and look for ray cleek I have a pic of it

• It should show a redhead in front if a wooden door

• They look better than stud piercings

• I like it.

• i love them too but I am too scared to get one :/

• wear the ones with magnets

dont have to pierce your nose:P

• You shouldn't hesitate. If you want it get it. If you feel any pain at all it will be short lived and minor; so you shouldn't let that stop you. It would look really cute on you especially a small stud.

• I looove them :D I really want to get a septum.

• On girls, I prefer studs.

On guys, I think it looks gay. No offense to gay people, I literally mean that if I see a guy with one I'll wonder if he's gay.

• I like them. I have one..used to have a stud but changed it to a ring because I have such an innocent face, and it kind of...almost doesn't "go with" my face, and I like the contrast and imbalance...lol. Plus..the ring doesn't get caught on my blanket in the middle of the night and tug on my nose haha

What Guys Said 4

• I think that the nose is a strange place to put a ring on. I think rings should stay on fingers, and ears only.

• My girlfriend would be quite upset with me if I got a nose piercing. A labret is about the only facial piercing she'd let me get away with.

• Lots of cows wear them too.

• They're alright.

A bit 90s though, as seen here... link

Enjoy :)))